Life Extension, Super Ubiquinol CoQ10, 100 mg, 60 Softgels18 Reviews
Expiration Date: Nov 2016
Shipping Weight: 0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: LEX-14266
- UPC Code: 737870142669
- Package Quantity: 60 Softgels
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 3.5 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.93
- Foundation For Longer Life
- With Enhanced Mitochondrial Support
- Enhanced Delivery System for Maximum Absorption
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow direction carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel once or twice daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, purified water, caramel color.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%†|
|Ubiquinol (as Kaneka QH Ubiquinol)||100 mg||**|
|PrimaVie Shilajit fulvic acid complex)||100 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.
†Based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Life Extensión Ubiquinol it's highly bioavailable. I did the test that Dr. Sinatra recommended, and this is the best by far
I've done research and read it's alot better to take Ubiquinol without soy or soy lecithin. Life Extension uses sunflower oil and very few other ingredients which is alot better and research for the PrimaVie Shilajit Fulvic Acid Complex looks promising. This brand really stands out above the rest for it's quality. Yes it costs more but Ubiquinol isn't cheap anyway so if you're going to spend the money for it, make sure you are getting the best to get the best results, which I feel this one is. Ubiquinol had helped me alot!