Pet Naturals of Vermont, L-Lysine for Cats, Chicken Liver, 60 Chews
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Delicious Chicken Liver Flavor!
- Cats Just Love The Taste!
- Helping Pets Live Healthier Lives
- Resealable For Extra Freshness
- Fun-Shaped Chews
- NASC - The Benchmark of Quality
- A Lysine Supplement to Support The Ideal Health of Your Cat
- A Tremendously Tasty Feline L-Lysine Supplement
- Healthy Kitty!
Purely Pet Naturals
Don't assume all cat health products are alike - they're not!
Feeding Directions: Give 1-2 chews daily.
Chicken liver flavor, starch, L-lysine, water, soy lecithin, canola oil, brewer's yeast, glycerin, oat flour, barley flour, rye flour, oat meal, calcium sulfate, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, propionic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherol blend (a preservative).
For animal use only.
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Guaranteed Analysis per Chew|
I can't say enough good things about this product! My young Persian is not sneezing anymore, nor does she has a runny nose or a troublesome ear! She had these issues since she was 4 months and now she almost 1 year old. We give her 750mg a day (2 chews in the morning and 1 at night) and has been doing this for about 1.5 months, she got rid of her problems after just 1.5 weeks. She loves the taste of them and comes running when we shake the bag! :)
Useful for when cats are under stress
Posted by 4765887474791998988 on Aug 22, 2016
One of my cats is easily scared by loud noises (eg. thunder, construction) and I feed Lysine to her whenever she's stressed. Works great
My cat loves it!
Posted by 5248173323428977670 on Aug 22, 2016
I've been ordering this range from iherbs for about one year. I love the lysine treats because not only does my cat love the taste, it's also quite effective in keeping her healthy and free from viruses!
Posted by 5142192348794453440 on Feb 24, 2016
I have three cats. Only one really seem to like this chewable tablet. The other two cats seem to like how they smell but aren't too interested to eat it. I only purchased one bag to trying first. I probably won't buy it again.
Posted by 5015684031757308939 on Dec 13, 2015
Yummy! My cat loves it!