Source Naturals, Selenium, 100 mcg, 250 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Organically Bound Food-Form Antioxidant
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Selenium is a powerful antioxidant mineral. Selenium may reduce the risk of certain cancers. Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of selenium may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
1 to 2 tablets daily. Additional benefits may be obtained by taking this product with vitamin E.
Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Contains no dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Selenium (from high selenium yeast)||100 mcg||143%|