Weleda, Almond, Soothing Facial Cream, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Sensitive Skin
- Calms and Protects
- Certified Natural Facial Care
- NaTrue - Certified Organic Personal Care
This fragrance-free, hypoallergenic cream for sensitive dry skin contains organic almond oil which restores your skin's moisture balance and strengthens its protective functions. For use as a rich day or night cream, it soothes redness and inflammation leaving skin soft and supple.
- Soothes and calms sensitive dry skin.
- Restores moisture balance.
- Strengthens skin's protective barrier.
Dermatologically approved for use on sensitive skin.
Water (aqua), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, alcohol, glyceryl stearate SE, hydrolyzed beeswax, prunus domestica seed oil, glycerin, xanthan gum, lactic acid.
Certified natural facial care, free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants, free of raw materials derived from mineral oils.
too heavy for summer days. I like moisturising creams weleda Wild Rose and weleda Iris very much, but this cream I will not buy once again.
Posted by 5605916873743437598 on Oct 27, 2016
Good for oily sensitive skin. It clam my skin with no greasy feeling,
Weleda, Almond, Soothing Facial Cream, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml) (WED-08600)
Posted by 4857543542060392522 on May 10, 2016
suitable for dry skin in summer
Posted by 4652941807683131134 on Aug 31, 2015
Good for my sensitive and dry skin in summer , not greasy and I feel that it can cool down my face(my face always red and hot) really can soothing my skin .A little bit almond smell.
Posted by 5137722911699718627 on Feb 06, 2015
This is the only face cream I use because I am chemically sensitive and can not stand fragrance. It moisturizes well too. Can't do without this! It is so expensive in a brick and mortar stores - gotta buy it online.