21st Century Health Care, Calcium 600 +D, 400 Caplets

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

Titanium Dioxide

Posted by Reviewer2574073 on Dec 27, 2010

Excellent price and value until I read the label, contains titanium dioxide!!!

No more Osteoporosis

Posted by Reviewer1060124 on Jun 30, 2009

I have been taking Calcium and Vit D successfully since I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis in 2006. It was widespread. I have since increased my exercising and found out yesterday that the most recent bone density scan was negative for Osteoporosis. I am unable to take any of the prescribed meds for Osteo, so this is extremely encouraging. The great thing about this particular Cal is the tabs are easy to swallow, even though they are larger. I truly appreciate Iherb and will continue to get a lot of my meds from them.

calcium

Posted by Reviewer1314467 on Aug 09, 2009

A good vitimin for daily use

Right dose

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Dec 02, 2009

Anything more at a time, your body can't absorb. For me the trick is remembering to take it twice with or after a meal. Great price too. My doc wants me on hormones for fear of loss of bone density. I'm 48, no bone loss yet. Why take hormones for something that hasn't happened. His second suggestion was to exercise and take calcium with D. I rather take this natural approach.

not a good way to get calcium

Posted by Reviewer1904393 on Oct 05, 2008

I didn't realize this product is made from calcium carbonate. I would never buy it again.

21st Century Health Care, Calcium 600 +D, 400 Caplets (CEN-22729)

Posted by Reviewer2114261 on Feb 01, 2009

Need Calcium, this is a good supplement.

21st Century Health Care, Calcium 600+D, 400

Posted by Reviewer3223137 on Apr 09, 2009

This is a renewal of a product I've already been using, so I know it is a good one, even though I ordered it from another source the first time. What I can say is that I got a much better value this time! Thank you very much.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1684559 on May 07, 2009

good product arrived on time

Very good value

Posted by Reviewer2441352 on Jan 07, 2010

It's a good buy for Calcium with Vitamin D at that price.