New To iHerb?

21st Century Health Care, E-200, Natural, 110 Softgels

Reviews 3-star

Not sure

Posted by snowfitness1 on Jun 10, 2012

I am unsure how to rate this because I noticed something that has me confused. I really liked the low price on this, so I bought it. But last night I decided to use one of the pills' contents on my lips (as I've done many times in the past), and there is no flavor at all. I am not an expert on vitamin E's flavor, but every single vitamin E pill I have ever used in the past a the exact same flavor, which I thought was distinctive to vitamin E itself. Hmmmm. Maybe it was the oil it was contained in that consistently had that flavor, because I noticed that this vitamin E is in a glycerine base. I would love to know more about this if anyone has this knowledge! :) In the meantime, I'll trust that it is indeed vitamin E.