お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

A Vogel, Sinus Relief, 120 Tablets

Surprisingly Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1455139 on May 01, 2009

I am very pleased with the product and will order in bulk next time. I would get horrible sinus infections and have to take antibiotics on a regular basis. It got to the point where I became immune to Cipro, which is a very strong antibiotic. These sinus relief tabs has allowed my sinuses to drain before an infection comes on.

Great Sinus Infection Relief

Posted by Reviewer2789844 on Apr 12, 2011

I suffer from sinus infections all the time and this really helps to reduce the inflammation and makes me feel better.

Great Sinus relief! No drowsiness!!

Posted by 5434687605821227431 on Apr 04, 2014

With dry air and blowing dust sinuses suffer! This product soothed our sinuses and we are able to enjoy our days without being plagued with horrible sinus pressure and pain!!

Perfect and quick

Posted by 4686222779309773967 on Jul 16, 2014

Perfect immediate help, prevents from headache and comorbid sinus problems, provides protection for mucous membrade in bad environment. Required prompt results, fully recommend.

Most effective without unwanted side effects

Posted by Allinstar on Feb 11, 2015

I have taken prescripted medicals due to sinus congestion related to tooth fillings many years. All of them caused side effects as bad sleep etc. After replacing the mercury fillings my sinus problems have decreased, but now and then I got swollen sinus channels. I successfully tried "Redd Remedies Sinus Adults" and became very sad when the product for som reason was discontinued... After a close investigation among iHerbs eminent products I found "A.Vogel Sinus relief" homeopatic product. I got the first delivery a few days ago. THIS IS GOOD STUFF - works naturally and is very effective without any sideeffects. THIS IS A PRODUCT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to keep as FIRST AID. I hust love it!