homeopathic sinus relief

Posted by Reviewer1504176 on Apr 29, 2010

I have used this product in my practice for several years, and get very good feedback from my patients. I also use it for my own personal use.

Sinus Relief

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 15, 2010

Nothing too dramatic to report after finishing the first bottle. I have problems with chronic congested sinuses. It did provide some loosening of the mucus but I still had to resort to sprays to clear the passages. Perhaps with longer use (or using more frequently) it would be more beneficial. I may try another bottle.

did not help

Posted by Reviewer1518159 on Mar 22, 2010

i did not find these tablets very helpfull. thomas-england-uk

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2906911 on Mar 18, 2010

Quick and painless shipping. Product in great condition.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Feb 15, 2010

I find Heel to be more effective but this is a fine product also.

Natural or No way

Posted by Reviewer3292570 on May 04, 2009

I have a 4 year old little buy who is on the autistic spectrum. Doctors find it to easy to prescribe any medications and not truely understand the intolerences that it may have on our children. For example my son was on Flonaze (not sure exactly how it is spelled ). My sons intolerence was that it effected his speach to the point he couldn't talk at all. It was so scary - But then after 3 to 4 days after it wore off -he got better. When my son was on singular- he would get super crazy hyperactive , then I realized " What a second pull him off that allergy medicine and no craziness ". I have been through trials of trying to find out what works best for my son. I am tired of treating him like a test monkey or something. My mom recommended this. And it takes away all of his allergy symptons. The runny nose , no breathing out of his mouth at bedtime. I can tell this Natural sinus relief was actually working for my son. And I love the fact he has no bad reaction to it unlike the other things we have tried.

Surprisingly Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1455139 on May 01, 2009

I am very pleased with the product and will order in bulk next time. I would get horrible sinus infections and have to take antibiotics on a regular basis. It got to the point where I became immune to Cipro, which is a very strong antibiotic. These sinus relief tabs has allowed my sinuses to drain before an infection comes on.

A Vogel, sinus Relief,

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Mar 30, 2009

Best produt I"ve suffered with sinus headaches I;ve found this produet works good

fafauif

Posted by Reviewer2567547 on Feb 20, 2009

adfafa

Annie M. Hall

Posted by Reviewer2528820 on Dec 09, 2008

I discovered this product about two years ago when I began having sinus infections. I didn't want to be dependenbt on prescription drugs so I began my search. And bingo! I found this and I have never looked back!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »