Alacer, Emergen-C, 1,000 mg Vitamin C, Acai Berry, 30 Packets, 8.4 g Each

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

My daughter really likes this flavor of Emergen-C. It's a good way to get some extra vitamin C in her if she feels like she is getting sick or having trouble with allergies.

tastes like justice

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

we use an awful lot of Emergen-C in our house, which is probably why we are so darned healthy. I take one to work every day and sip it over several hours; my wife and daughter each have one as soon as they return home from work. If we feel an illness coming on, we'll use repeat doses until the bug has been conquered. Great stuff! This is my daughter's favorite flavor, so I try to keep some around the house at all times. You MUST try Emergen-C...you simply must. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

disappointed

Posted by wicked72 on May 26, 2014

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

Good

Posted by 5500391680581275264 on Aug 18, 2013

I like Emergen C because it gives me the vitamin C I need and flavors at least one bottle of water for me a day :)

Excellent