tastes like justice

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

we use an awful lot of Emergen-C in our house, which is probably why we are so darned healthy. I take one to work every day and sip it over several hours; my wife and daughter each have one as soon as they return home from work. If we feel an illness coming on, we'll use repeat doses until the bug has been conquered. Great stuff! This is my daughter's favorite flavor, so I try to keep some around the house at all times. You MUST try Emergen-C...you simply must. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

My daughter really likes this flavor of Emergen-C. It's a good way to get some extra vitamin C in her if she feels like she is getting sick or having trouble with allergies.

Emergen C - Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1013685 on Dec 17, 2013

Great tasting vitamin C. I usually mix this with Neocell Super Collagen

love it

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Sep 06, 2014

I use daily & is one of the best antioxidants I have found.

disappointed

Posted by wicked72 on May 26, 2014

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

Great flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Dec 01, 2009

This is one of the best tasting Emergen-C drinks. I also like Raspberry and Cranberry Pomegranate. An easy way to take supplements, energizing, too.

good

Posted by arcamy on Aug 01, 2010

good

Acai Berry

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

This flavor is great and I've been pleased with this product for helping reduce the duration of a cold.

Yumm!

Posted by Muckydoo on Mar 03, 2013

I really like this flavor. I usually take it around 2:30 in the afternoon, when I need a energy boost.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 16, 2011

I buy these all the time and THIS IS MY FAVOURITE FLAVOUR. If you need a little energy, take one of these! lOVE IHERB PRICES AND DELIVERY.