BEST SPF Lip balm

Posted by 4718393116927761186 on Mar 27, 2016

I've read lots of reviews on this product, people said that it doesn't have a good color pay off, it barely has a tint. That's what I'm looking for. I want a lip balm with good spf and natural sun filters. This lip balm is moisturizing, doesn't leave any white cast, has a minty fresh scent. It leaves the most discreet shimmer, it barely has any color. I love it, this is so much better than my Hurraw spf 15 lip balm ans the all terrain lip armor sf 28.

Great

Posted by 5433756884754532481 on Dec 14, 2015

This is perfect for everyday, the color is perfect.

Great mineral lip balm

Posted by Reviewer3327032 on Nov 17, 2015

This lip balm was recommended by the EWG. It does not contain oxybenzone! It moisturizes your lips and doesn't leave a white cast. The color is natural, guys can use it. However, this balm contains peppermint which may irritate your skin. It does moisturize at first, but the feeling doesn't last, I think due to the peppermint.

Light sheen

Posted by 4933345779180849203 on Nov 09, 2015

I have naturally reddish lip color so I am unable to comment on the tone of this lip balm however it does gives a healthy looking sheen on my lips.

Nice one

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 09, 2015

This protect from the sun, smells good like peppermint AND give a pink color. GOnna buy again. Solfaktor, smaker og lukter mint, gir en rosa farge. Kommer nok til å kjøpe igjen.

Ok product

Posted by 4784687644970579506 on May 18, 2015

Ok product but as a lip balm not so effective

Great products

Posted by 4729313575326320355 on Apr 20, 2015

This is very Excellent iHerb services

Hate This Color

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Mar 20, 2015

I love the feel of this lip balm, but the color is horrible. Be warned, this is definitely NOT the color of the cap. With a name like "bloom" you expect pink. You know, like the cap. But no. Not pink at all on my lips. Just a frosty sort of beige that is the opposite of natural. I don't have, nor do I ever want, frosted beige lips. Wasted my money.....

great for tanned skins!

Posted by 5195240996660316677 on Mar 13, 2015

Its a very pale pink, so it looks much better when you are tanned. Otherwise you wouldn't note it much!

Great Lip Balm With Great Color! Soothing to Chapped Lips!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Appreciate that Bloom TerraTint lip balm lends your lips a natural light pink glow without artificial colors. Zinc oxide provides chemical free sun protection with SPF 15 while a range of nourishing botanicals and natural plant oils hydrate and protect lips.