Wonderful lip balm, great price

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Apr 21, 2010

Bloom is a little too light to show up on my lips. Blaze is a deep red, but sheer glaze. I'd like a color between that gives color without being obvious. But both feel wonderful on my lips and keep them from chapping. All natural except for the SPF ingredients.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2552628 on Mar 17, 2008

I really like this- it's subtle but gives you just a hint of colour.

Love It

Posted by Reviewer2967491 on Jan 25, 2008

I love this lip balm. It was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a balm that created a smooth protection but with just a hint of natural color. I would almost call it a nude color, but this of course depends on your coloring. I have a light to medium skin tone.

Great color and flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Feb 19, 2008

I really like this lip balm for its moisturizing and spf properties. The color is soft and not too pink, and the peppermint flavor is refreshing. Highly recommended!

Softness with tint

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Apr 15, 2009

Great product and love the tint that remains on my lips. No more peeling due to dry lips! Like all the tints, but this is my favorite as the color is not as intense as the other shades. Thanks, Texas

Easy to use, no fuss!

Posted by ladyflipover on Oct 07, 2013

I've sensitive lips and am allergic to many 'organic' brands of lip balms/tints. This one works like a charm for me though! I wear it to work and the sheen & colour is just beautiful; will definitely repurchase again!

What a disappointment

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Jan 15, 2011

I have never had such a bad reaction to ANY product. It made my lips and surrounding area sting and tingle badly - ouch.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3257081 on Nov 05, 2007

This has all but replaced other lipsticks/lip balms in my possession. I love the nude pink color and the tingle of peppermint. Plus, it has SPF 18 to protect your lips.

Great Lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1024142 on Nov 30, 2007

Very nice soft pink tint to it.

Very natural

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Dec 05, 2007

Good moisturizing ingredients and nice natural color