Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2176118 on Nov 10, 2010

Just got this shampoo and it smells so good! I really love smell of cocoa I couldn't wait for using it. It makes my hair so soft and smooth! My hair smells so nice. And smell is long lasting! Everybody asking me where I bought this. :) Thanks a lot for this product. xoxo I love it. :)

Good for Scalp! Great Product!

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012

This is a natural based ingredient hair shampoo formulated for dry hair. It does not contain any lauryl or laureth sulfates. It is a gentle cleanser that did not dry out my naturally dry hair. The fragrance was nice and not overpowering.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1279735 on Nov 27, 2011

I have been using this one for a few weeks now. I'm very happy with it. Smells lovely, but does not stick to the hair for long (I like that). I have been using it with the Coconut Milk conditioner from Alba aswell, and I love my hair! I have had problems with a dry scalp, but with this it is all gone! Very good!!

My new favourite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Feb 27, 2010

In my search for a vegan shampoo and conditioner line, Alba won. I have long straight hair, which tends to be on the dry side. This moisturizing shampoo works great.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2763918 on Dec 14, 2010

Like I said with all Alba's other products, it's super! Smells great and it works!

Alba Botanica, Cocoa Butter Dry-Repair, Hair Wash

Posted by Reviewer2417695 on Jan 12, 2011

I like it.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer3135973 on Mar 04, 2011

Smells great; nice clean rinse.

***

Posted by Reviewer2731396 on Jun 06, 2011

This product is very happy! My dry hair became chic. Very well make it moisture. Disappeared dandruff and itching. Wonderful shampoo!

gentle shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3241162 on Aug 01, 2012

good

Good shampo

Posted by 4894863357944237039 on Jun 28, 2013

It's have a great small but it's doesn't rest on the hair long. But it's make my dry hair really smooth

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »