Alba Botanica, Natural Hawaiian Shampoo, Real Repair Cocoa Butter, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2176118 on Nov 10, 2010

Just got this shampoo and it smells so good! I really love smell of cocoa I couldn't wait for using it. It makes my hair so soft and smooth! My hair smells so nice. And smell is long lasting! Everybody asking me where I bought this. :) Thanks a lot for this product. xoxo I love it. :)

Good for Scalp! Great Product!

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012

This is a natural based ingredient hair shampoo formulated for dry hair. It does not contain any lauryl or laureth sulfates. It is a gentle cleanser that did not dry out my naturally dry hair. The fragrance was nice and not overpowering.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1279735 on Nov 27, 2011

I have been using this one for a few weeks now. I'm very happy with it. Smells lovely, but does not stick to the hair for long (I like that). I have been using it with the Coconut Milk conditioner from Alba aswell, and I love my hair! I have had problems with a dry scalp, but with this it is all gone! Very good!!

My new favourite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Feb 27, 2010

In my search for a vegan shampoo and conditioner line, Alba won. I have long straight hair, which tends to be on the dry side. This moisturizing shampoo works great.

gentle shampoo