Wasn't for me

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

I'm a mixed chick with brown skin living in Northern Europe, so I've never had to use sunblock. I realize that just because I don't get sunburnt doesn't mean that I'm not at a risk for melanoma or photoaging. I've been desperately trying to find a sunblock for a while now, but they all make my face itchy and/or leave a white cast. The white cast in this was pretty apparent, and to top it all off there was a lot of itching! I had to wash it off almost immediately. I ended up giving it away.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1311352 on Jul 30, 2014

I really love this sunscreen. I wish it had fragrence, I dodn't mind that at all, but besides that it absorbes well and I feel it protects as it should. Love that it doesn't give a white residue, but still has good ingrediens.

Love this sunscreen!

Posted by Reviewer2807696 on Nov 07, 2013

It doesn't get as sticky as other sunscreens I've tried. Even by boyfriend doesn't mind putting on some. And the SPF is high enough for me. Will buy again, if the sun should ever shine in Norway!

nothing natural about it

Posted by Reviewer1914997 on Oct 25, 2013

I was fooled by the marketing. The ingredients are harmful. I'll read more carefully next time. It's going in the rubbish.

Excellent

Posted by 5759160407628211072 on Oct 19, 2013

Does the job, no smell

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Aug 12, 2013

Most sunscreens are heavily scented (or have this distinct "beach holiday" smell) so I'm really happy to have found this unscented one as I'm quite sensitive to strong fragrances. I wish it came in SPF 50.

Haven't tried yet

Posted by 5323561613920563163 on Jul 30, 2013

But shipping was fast

Very good

Posted by oldgirl65 on Jun 25, 2013

Bought this for daughter for the children, she said it does a very good job.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer2840241 on Apr 19, 2013

Great Product.

good. but ...

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Apr 08, 2013

This says 'Frangrance Free' but it DOES smell. Fragrance free just seems to mean that there are no added perfumes. I can't use this as I don't like the smell. It does rub in well though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »