Alba Botanica, Natural Very Emollient Sunscreen, Fragrance Free, SPF 30, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 4-star

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack From Norway on Aug 02, 2011

Good protection, but it is a tad on the dry/waxy side - it needs to be warm before it is easy to rub in. But when it is it works great. Unfortunately it doesn't last very long (and I don't even use as much sunscreen as I should do). Also it contains chemical sun filters which I don't want absorbed into my skin and body. I will however finish the tube and reorder until I find a good alternative.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 From Norway on May 16, 2012

So far I haven't been in the sun so I can't say much about the protection, but I trust the other reviewers. Top ingredients, no fragrance, and indeed emmollient- this is best for the body- I think it's a bit too heavy for oily/combo facial skin like mine. Overall recommended! And no white cast. Excellent!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1160253 From Finland on Sep 06, 2010

Good sunblock, not bad smell.

I like it