awesome!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3303416 on Dec 16, 2013

love it. perfect texture- super moisturizing but not greasy at all - smells delicious and fresh. Wish it came in bigger containers as I order it all the time.

Buena hidratante

Posted by 4907852820717727772 on Oct 26, 2013

Hidrata muy bien y se absorbe relativamente rápido. El problema es que tiene un olor muy penetrante

I love it, I love it, I love it

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Jun 17, 2013

It smells so divine it is really hard for me to resist to eat it as a dessert. I actually knew the fragrance, which is totally natural, would be great because I love mango, but the reality is ten times more amazing, and this cream is absolutely wonderful. It has a delightful consistency to help maintain dry skin without making it greasy. Yes, I still feel some butter 15 minutes after application, but I do feel anything anyway - there is nothing in my memory that my skin absorbed totally. You should try it yourself to fall in love with this body cream, or you should better not give it a shot and save more jars for me for the only flaw I found there is that 180 grams of a potion is not enough.

can't even explain how delicious this smells

Posted by 4687292799552778497 on Apr 12, 2013

I adore this cream. Its not too thick and blends into the skin so well. Smells fruity but not overpowering or artificial. I've repurchased already and will keep doing so!

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Dec 25, 2012

What can I say, it's my favorite body cream and I can't live without it. Always find myself buying more, so I don't run out. It smells divine, but sadly doesn't last very long so I usually mix it half n half with Alba's very emollient moisterizer when applying to make it last.

My Wife's Skin Is So Soft & Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Nov 14, 2012

My wife puts this cream on every day. She is 59-years-old and her skin is so soft and lovely. One reason is this great body cream.

Onctueux et odeur de folie <3 <3

Posted by missblackline on Oct 12, 2012

Une crème pour le corps juste géniale !! ça sent bon (c'est sucré !) ça hydrate et l'odeur sur la peau est super !!

Best body butter ever!

Posted by Reviewer1206988 on Oct 01, 2012

The smell rocks, it's uplifting in the morning. It helps my skin stay soft with all natural ingredients.

Gimme more mango !

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on Sep 01, 2012

Excellent product. I have a hyper sensitive skin and this cream provides me a deep skin comfort without being sticky. The smell is great !

Too strong smell

Posted by Reviewer2765225 on Aug 23, 2012

The smell was too strong for me.