Good Deal

Posted by Reviewer2628382 on Mar 26, 2007

I needed biodegradalbe sunscreen for 'swimming with the dolphins', and I searched and searched...I liked the All Terrain, and iherb had the best price & lowest shipping cost by FAR!!! Thank you iherb.

All Terrain AquaSport Performance Sunblock

Posted by Reviewer2605357 on Aug 01, 2008

This is a wonderful, safe, and totally effective sunblock. It's great on little children and babies.

suntan lotion

Posted by Reviewer2316688 on May 27, 2010

It's great cause it doesn't have chemicals like virtually every other suntan lotion. The downside is that it doesn't do a thorough job of protecting. It prevents sunburn but I still turn dark. I use it anyway. If anyone on this review page can suggest another suntan lotion that really does a good job but doesn't have a slew of chemicals hidden in the ingredient list, please let us all know. (And please read the ingredients, not just the company's marketing materials because all these companies try to make it sound like they're natural products when they're not.)

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2754545 on Sep 03, 2010

Very good for sea holiday!

Good mineral sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on May 16, 2012

I only use mineral based sunscreens and this one is easier than many to apply. Little or no scent.

safe and effective

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Apr 15, 2010

it's difficult to find water-friendly sunscreen that isn't filled with toxic chemicals that are both bad for you and the environment. This one seems to be the best. I was curious to see that the ingredients for the SPF 15 and 30 are quite different. With fewer ingredients, I chose SPF 15. I swim outdoors all summer long and this sunscreen worked very well at keeping me from turning completely dark. You know it works when afterwards in the shower you see the milky colour running off with soap.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on May 26, 2010

We just returned from St. John, snorkeled for hours. It worked in the water and out.

Very pleased!

Posted by 5364698044247189572 on Jul 04, 2013

I love that it's toxin-free and still works as a sunscreen should! I have very sensitive skin, particulary on my chest area, however, the "All Terrin Aquasport SPF 15" does the job at protecting me from sunburn, as well as it leaves me with a good tan! On my first real day out in the strong summer sun, and to make the testing of the sunscreen even better, it was out at sea on my parents boat -for 6 hours! I used the sunscreen on my my whole body, except my arms (as they usually can take deal with the sun)... I got a light burn on my arms, but not on the rest of my body, where I had used sunscreen. Two days later, while my arms were still slightly sore, the tan on my arms and my chest and body was the same! Therefore, using the sunscreen left me with a tan and no soreness!! I absolutely recommend this product!!

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Jul 14, 2013

I bought this because I'm going to be traveling with no checked baggage in Indonesia and needed something under 100ml. I haven't used it for a full day in the sun yet, but it looks ok. No scent at all. Consistency might be a bit runny.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2978552 on Aug 10, 2008

Good sunscreen, so weird smell and applies nicely.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »