kidsport

Posted by Reviewer2055409 on Aug 30, 2010

Not satisfied with this because it's like trying to spread wet sand on your skin. Not creamy at all, and spreads terrible. The non kidsport product was great.

Good with slightly weird smell

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Aug 29, 2010

I guess maybe I'm not used to the titanium in the sunscreen. So far I've only used zinc oxide sunscreens. This one works just as well, but the metallic smell is more noticeable and a bit of a turn-off. Other than that, it's easy to put on and a good value. Would recommend it to those with less sensitive noses!

good only with outdoor activities and swimming, otherwise too thick and sticky

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

good only with outdoor activities and swimming, otherwise too thick and sticky. difficult to spread!

Good non-chemical sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2471516 on Aug 27, 2010

less greasy than most zinc-oxide sunscreens, and spreads somewhat easier, but it does "streak" white in a funny way.

Thick

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Nov 01, 2010

This is thick like wheat paste, so it doesn't spread so easily. For a mineral-based sunscreen it is also a fairly transparent, which makes me wonder if it is really working. I need a fairly opaque sunscreen as I swim for an hour several times a week--mainly backstroke with my face fully exposed to the sun. I prefer Jason's mineral-based sunscreen.

Texture is terrible

Posted by funkydharma on Sep 25, 2012

This stuff is so thick and lumpy that it gets stuck in the tube and is really hard to rub in properly. It also seems to separate in the tube as watery stuff comes out as well. I had to throw it away in the end.

Great formula

Posted by Reviewer1246001 on Apr 13, 2011

For adults as well as kids. No chemicals and non-shiny as well. I use this on my face, and the whitish finish dissipates within a few minutes. Excellent!

Nice Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Sep 01, 2010

I like this because it doesn't have all kinds of chemicals in it; plus no fragrance.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1424748 on Jul 09, 2008

I really love this product - my daughter applies it herself and it has shown to be a great sunscreen.

All Terrain Kidsport Performance Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1172384 on Apr 25, 2010

I was very important for my grandchildren to have a good quality,eco friendly one and this works very well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »