good only with outdoor activities and swimming, otherwise too thick and sticky

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

good only with outdoor activities and swimming, otherwise too thick and sticky. difficult to spread!

Texture is terrible

Posted by funkydharma on Sep 25, 2012

This stuff is so thick and lumpy that it gets stuck in the tube and is really hard to rub in properly. It also seems to separate in the tube as watery stuff comes out as well. I had to throw it away in the end.

Seems to do it's job

Posted by Reviewer1673715 on Jun 22, 2012

My daughters spent several days at camp using this product. We only applied once at the beginning of each day, not throughout the day. They did not swim, so the product was not washed off. Neither experienced sunburn or any significant darkening of their skin. The product does apply white and takes quite a bit of rubbing to make that diminish... however, be careful not to rub most of it away!:-)

QUite thick but seems effective

Posted by bbchris on May 06, 2012

I like the fact there is no smell from this one. My kids seem to like it and although it's a bit thick, it blends into their skin. I also use it on myself.

Doesn't irritate my skin or eyes

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Oct 03, 2011

This sunscreen works great for my sensitive skin. The down side is that it is quite sticky. I need a good sunscreen for my face and this at least does not irritate my skin or make me break out but the stickiness makes it difficult to use with makeup.

Great formula

Posted by Reviewer1246001 on Apr 13, 2011

For adults as well as kids. No chemicals and non-shiny as well. I use this on my face, and the whitish finish dissipates within a few minutes. Excellent!

Thick

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Nov 01, 2010

This is thick like wheat paste, so it doesn't spread so easily. For a mineral-based sunscreen it is also a fairly transparent, which makes me wonder if it is really working. I need a fairly opaque sunscreen as I swim for an hour several times a week--mainly backstroke with my face fully exposed to the sun. I prefer Jason's mineral-based sunscreen.

Nice Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Sep 01, 2010

I like this because it doesn't have all kinds of chemicals in it; plus no fragrance.

kidsport

Posted by Reviewer2055409 on Aug 30, 2010

Not satisfied with this because it's like trying to spread wet sand on your skin. Not creamy at all, and spreads terrible. The non kidsport product was great.

Good with slightly weird smell

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Aug 29, 2010

I guess maybe I'm not used to the titanium in the sunscreen. So far I've only used zinc oxide sunscreens. This one works just as well, but the metallic smell is more noticeable and a bit of a turn-off. Other than that, it's easy to put on and a good value. Would recommend it to those with less sensitive noses!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »