Pat, Florida

Posted by Reviewer1029346 on Mar 04, 2012

This product is the BEST. I have tried several formulas for my 13 year old Border Collie and my 12 year old Golden. Nothing compares to this. I saw results immediately. They are gettin up and down with ease. I am glad I found this product.

k9 fullflex

Posted by Reviewer1508364 on Sep 08, 2011

excellent boost for dogs with various pain and stiffness problems. Old dogs are helped greatly.... brings new life....

Improvement in the (joint)condition of old dog.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012

A friend of mine has an old dog (German Shepherd) and I saw, that it's in bad (joint) pain. She was trying to take it out for a walk, but every few meters it would sit down and breathe heavily. It was a very sad sight and I decided to order of this product, which by the way I discovered by accident while browsing through the "pet section" on iHerb. I liked the ingredients and though it might prove to be beneficial for that poor doggy. When I gave this product to my friend and she started giving it to her dog, after a week there was an improvement in the condition. After two weeks, there was even further improvement. I definitely recommend these wafers to all those dog owners, that have similar problems with their dog. The ingredients are top-notch and will help your beloved pet!

I'm A Believer!!

Posted by Reviewer2006159 on Oct 09, 2012

K9 FullFlex is amazing ... after being very painful for several weeks, my female Anatolian is back to her old self after just a couple of days!! I have never seen anything work so fast. Although it's a little pricey for a Senior on a VERY fixed income, I can eat a few extra cans of soup to be able to get this amazing stuff for my girl. It's worth it to see her without pain. Sandie, Florida

K9 FullFLex

Posted by ShelleyP on Feb 01, 2012

This product has been quite helpful for our Chocolate Lab who's hurt his rear knees (at different times). I feel this formulation is far superior to the usual glucosamine/chondroitin (and not much else) that most dog products contain. When we can keep him a bit quiet, then he starts to recover quickly. Our problem with him is when he starts feeling better he gets rowdy and re-injures himself. I suggest buying this larger size no matter what size of dog you have as the formulation/milligram content is the same for both.

Tail up again!

Posted by Reviewer1703820 on Jul 23, 2012

After an initial trial of K9 Full Flex my Uncle's elderly and arthritic Weimaraner showed impressive results. In the words of the owner "Casper (the dog) again has his tail up which he hasn't done for a long time". K9 Full Flex is now a regular inclusion in my iHerb cart.

High Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer3067077 on May 25, 2012

Good product, high quality ingredients, a bit pricey but worth it. My 12 year old arthritic labrador is limping less and walking faster!

Great Product

Posted by 5339512453672822019 on Jun 03, 2012

My 12 year old Great Pyrenees would not take regular glucosamine/chondroitin tablets. His right rear leg was trembling terribly anytime he would stand. After one month on K9 Fullflex, the trembling in his rear leg has noticeably diminished and he takes them without issue. I have now started my 7 year old labrador on K9 Fullflex as a preventative.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2760903 on Jun 04, 2012

Our dog with terminal lymphoma started limping, so I wanted to do something natural for him. I bought these and after a few days he is much better.

Arthritis, Hip & Joint Med

Posted by 5735345894745168475 on Jun 18, 2012

Seems to be a good product our dog likes them and seems to be helping her mobility

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »