• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Chocolate ok.. wouldnt purchase again for price.

Posted by 5666325665153846880 on Dec 15, 2013

I do LOVE that this product is organically grown and fair traded, and being vegan is an extra bonus. However the taste really didnt wow me, and for the price, wouldn't purchase again.

Awkward

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on Jan 03, 2014

I was looking forward to the "crunchy mint", but it's kinda weird.... Needless to say, I was disappointed. Also it doesn't have enough of a minty flavour.

Nice minty kick

Posted by 5458678667189198846 on Nov 30, 2016

As it says, it's dark chocolate and mint flavoured. What I enjoyed was the mint flavour with my chocolate but perhaps there should be less peppermint crunch, considering that there is already raw cane sugar listed as second on its ingredient list. Right now, I just feel like I'm eating too much candy cane. Also, perhaps it was due to shipping but my chocolate has changed colour due to temperature changes. This usually affects the texture and taste of the chocolate. Overall, still a unique and tasty chocolate to try without harmful ingredients.