Love this

Posted by Reviewer1564874 on Oct 25, 2012

Good stuff

Tastes amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on Nov 27, 2012

It really left a great taste in my smoothies, I only add one teaspoon.

Surprisingly delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1998961 on Oct 30, 2012

Got this as a free gift on my last order (thanks iherb.) After a quick scan of ingredients and nutritional profile I was impressed, with vitamins and minerals from highly bio-available organic sources. Plus a healthy 6g of dietary fibre with digestive enzymes and a probiotic blend. I'm no stranger to drinking unpleasant powder drinks - this was quite a surprise, it mixed well and tasted great. I put another couple of ounces of water in the shaker cup to get the last remaining bits - no repeating, just great taste. If you're looking for a drink that provides organic greens, protein, fruits and vegetables then you could do a lot worse than buy this product. Highly recommended!

Taste like dream...:)

Posted by Reviewer3129918 on Nov 19, 2012

I just mix this a cupful of milk, and i really like it! Flavour is very natural,and sweetness. I hope that i have these things with my bag when i travelling..(:

Good.

Posted by Superkoxy on Nov 24, 2012

Good.

Would buy!

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Oct 15, 2012

Getting the free sample, i mixed it with orange + pinapple juice. Fresh and sweet taste :)

OK, but nothing special...

Posted by ShelleyP on Oct 18, 2012

Received a couple samples of this product. The ingredients look good, but at only 29 grams per serving, this is not a very substantial meal replacement. The flavour was decent, although a little gritty. If I was trying to replace a meal with this size serving, I'd have to add a lot to it in the way of fruit, yogurt, nut butters or whatever to make it more filling. Perhaps it would make a good mid-afternoon or morning pick-me-up or appetite reducer between meals. Not impressed enough to purchase the larger size unfortunately.

Me gustó bastante

Posted by 5699336275858776108 on Nov 21, 2012

Fue un regalo de iHerb, me esperaba algo insipido pero está bastante bien.

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Nov 04, 2012

It tastes okay in a green smoothie, but is very chalky.

Not the greatest taste

Posted by odereviews on Nov 11, 2012

Good healthy breakfast. Taste wasn't the greatest. I suggest mixing this with smoothie.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »