Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

PLEASING FLAVOR

Posted by 4965428734584544302 on Jun 08, 2015

Atop salads, adrift in soups, or out of the bag.

good taste

Posted by 4910591369913054925 on Feb 01, 2015

good taste

can't stop eating!!

Posted by 5144584853365798466 on Jul 16, 2014

super taste!!!

Taste great

Posted by Rosequartz on Jun 24, 2014

Love the sour cream and onion taste, not too salty.

So good!

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 27, 2014

These are my favourite bunnies, the taste is so good! Creamy and oniony, I love them. I actually like this more than the cheddar bunnies even though those are also very tasty. I will buy again.

Good but not great

Posted by Reviewer1813782 on Mar 30, 2014

The seasoning was very loose and so it was a bit messy. The taste was good but I didn't have the feeling I was eating an all-natural product due to all of the powdered seasoning. This might be preferable to some people who don't mind a lot of seasoning and messy fingers.

Super tasty snacks!

Posted by 4651697520842479587 on Dec 26, 2013

This was a huge hit with the kids aswell as myself! Will buy more!

I'm a sour cream freak so...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013

I totally dig these. Not very salty but the sour cream flavour is definitely there. Great alternative to sour cream chips, in my opinion since you can eat more of these (in terms of number of pieces since these are rather small so you'll feel like you're eating a lot).

Nice tasting, bite size, pretty bunny shapes

Posted by Reviewer3295589 on Jun 20, 2013

IN bite sizes so kids can hold them easily. In a pretty bunny shape so my son finds it intriguing to look at too. Taste nice and it's organic, what more can I say?

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »