nice and funny

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jun 26, 2014

We tried every vegan!!!! (no gelatin) fruit snack here at Iherb and these were the best ones. Soft, lovely smell, very fruity, natural, not too sweet. Way too small bag, get a bigger bag for this yummi bunny fruit snacks .

So soft!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Perfect for school lunches! These are so soft and taste like real fruit! No artificial color or flavors! They are sweetened with grape juice and cane sugar, plus they are organic! My kids love the Annie's Homegrown line and I highly recommend their products! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Tasty, Organic, Great!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

I've tried many if there products. Good stuff, organic. A nice, healthier snack made with all natural ingredients! Small bag though.

Namnam!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 29, 2014

Super good flavor, to bad its a small bag..

nnie's Homegrown, Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Berry Patch, 0.8 oz (23 g) (HOM-01105)

Posted by 5509860160192437895 on Jan 27, 2013

вкусные, буду заказывать еще.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1392268 on Sep 13, 2012

My son adores it

Alina

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

Very tasty but so little package.

rating this listing, this gummies are wonderful

Posted by 5174854019191525962 on Mar 19, 2015

I mistakenly thought I was purchasing a larger bag due to the price of $2.49. This is for a single serving package only. The gummies are great. My children love them.

Mmmm tasty!

Posted by 5733486337348531208 on Apr 22, 2015

So good. The texture is like a firm jelly, not like your standard gummy-bears. The individual bags are quite small, but that just helps with portion-control. Which would be out of hand on account of how good these are!

YUM

Posted by 4786784859762841638 on Apr 30, 2015

I like this,but my daughters don't