I LOVE these gummies!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 23, 2016

These gummies are so fresh and they have a lot of real fruit flavor. I could seriously eat these all day long. I never get tired of eating them. These are also well loved by my daughter and they are good to pack in lunches. I love that these are organic too so you don't have to worry about eating a bunch of chemicals. Who wants to eat red 40 and a bunch of other garbage when you could have something organic. I love all of the Annie's Bunny Snacks!

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox snacks or juice boxes as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Delicious

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) SO YUMMY !! I love those snacks !!

Tiny size for the price!!

Posted by 4882903509864114157 on Jul 15, 2015

I love the taste of these, but I was also surprised at the tiny size for the price! This is a single-sized snack serving, something I would expect to pay no more than 50 cents for. Please other buyers, look at the size: .8 oz before putting this in your cart.

YUM

Posted by 4786784859762841638 on Apr 30, 2015

I like this,but my daughters don't

Mmmm tasty!

Posted by 5733486337348531208 on Apr 22, 2015

So good. The texture is like a firm jelly, not like your standard gummy-bears. The individual bags are quite small, but that just helps with portion-control. Which would be out of hand on account of how good these are!

rating this listing, this gummies are wonderful

Posted by 5174854019191525962 on Mar 19, 2015

I mistakenly thought I was purchasing a larger bag due to the price of $2.49. This is for a single serving package only. The gummies are great. My children love them.

Namnam!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 29, 2014

Super good flavor, to bad its a small bag..

לא משהו

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Aug 28, 2014

הממתק נדבק לשיניים. והחבילה פיצפונת

Yummy and healthy

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jul 31, 2014

Oh, they are yummy. I got these ones and ate in no time. The taste is very pleasant and soft. No aggressive components. As the package is light you can always add it to your shopping cart. It is very convenient.