• Customer Ratings

Great product, but use common sense!

Posted by 5252032611436250806 on Jan 20, 2013

I am using this to prevent cancer, which my family has a history of. The documentary " World without Cancer" is very impressive and I highly recommend it. BUT BEWARE! These things are strong and they DO release some cyanide into your system. I took a few too many one day ( 6 at once) and found myself felling weak and dizzy. I am 5'3" and weigh 115 lbs. and chewing 6 at once made me ill. I still take these, and will continue to do so. But I recommend using with care and caution.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2087439 on Jun 09, 2012

I was so excited to get these as I have heard how good they are for you. I am eating just one a day because I am getting used to their taste. I am pretty good with eating not so good tasting things if I know they are healthy for me. Yes, they are bitter, I don't really know anything that describes their taste. Everytime I eat one I make sure I chew it for while. I know if I just stick to it my body will get used to the taste and it wont be so bad anymore after a while.

Great Product!

Posted by 5046935858710081059 on Jul 12, 2012

Highly recommend. purchased for my entire family (including my dogs) to take to prevent cancer. All the people take 7 per day and our dogs each have 1 or 2 depending on their size.

It tastes OK

Posted by 4647599476172330523 on Jan 02, 2013

I was expecting it to taste awful, but it's fine. Reminds me of almonds.

Great product

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Jun 13, 2014

I soak them in water 8 hours before putting them in a smoothie, else, they are hard and bitter. Good product.

Great product at a reasonable price

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Apr 07, 2016

I have been using bitter raw apricot kernels for the past three years. Initially as part of cancer treatment protocol and then as cancer prevention. In Australia this product is no longer available, therefore I was lucky to find it on iherb.

A++ really good service

Posted by Reviewer1738198 on Sep 12, 2011

A+ really good service great stuff

Bitter but you get used to 'em

Posted by 5279410754765262964 on Dec 11, 2015

Bitter is what I was looking for instead of sweet.

苦い!でも良いみたい

Posted by Reviewer2197273 on Dec 20, 2015

腫瘍持ちのお友達や糖尿の母に勧めています。アプリコット風味でわさび味のアーモンドみたいです。味は慣れます。

Very bitter apricot kernels

Posted by 5402952903232854546 on Feb 09, 2016

Product I have searching for!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »