July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Arrowhead Mills, Crunchy Peanut Butter, 26 oz (737 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Yummy!!!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 20, 2012

This peanut butter is simply delicious. It is naturally a little sweet, has a great texture and I love those crunchy pieces (there is plenty of them). It has no added sugar/sweeteners, salt or other oils, only peanuts as it should be! It comes at great price as well. In case you prefer peanut butter to be a little sweeter just add a little stevia (my preference is KAL), mix it well and voilà!:)

Not so crunchy

Posted by Reviewer1797401 on Apr 13, 2011

This is not real chrunchy peanut butter. Just som pices with nuts the rest is smooth

Good value for money spent

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012

I buy this because I get about twice the quantity of a similar peanut butter and spend half the price that I pay at my neighborhood store. You do need to stir it a bit to get a good consistency, but it is usually not much of an inconvenience.

Great peanut butter.

Posted by Fantasy on Dec 20, 2012

I love this peanut butter brand. It tastes very good but it says it's crunchy but it's more like smooth peanut butter with small chunks in it. however i love it!

Satisfactory! Great taste!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

This is generally a good peanut butter that passes my husband's picky tastes. But I find the oil separation a bit too much hence it makes my daughter's peanut butter bread "drippy" and it tends to be messy. I find the peanut butter a tad to sticky. Will continue to try other peanut butters. Packaging doesn't state if it's GMO free peanut. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »