Neprinol

Posted by Reviewer1398433 on Jan 12, 2012

Love this product. First ordered and used it for 6 months while deployed in Iraq. It help remove scar tissue, boosted my immunity, and made my body feel better, as in no physical issues, pains, etc. after constant patrols, fighting, etc. I recommend this product to all having fibrin issues. After literally 6 months use and only at 4 pills per day, it cleared up scar tissue issues that had built up within my body.

Expensive but well-formulated

Posted by Reviewer1236145 on Aug 14, 2010

Using this as part of a successful heavy-metal removal protocol. I have some VitalzymeSEB on hand but this seems more potent. I've found that taking equal amounts of each product to be quite effective. Oddly, I've noticed that taking 40% Neprinol and 60% VitalzymeSEB to be far less effective than a 50/50 split. Perhaps the body is ultra-sensitive to the final ratios of the underlying components (note that both products have similar ingredients). Both products are helpful for runaway middle ear inflammation (search for web article by Dr. James Howenstine).

Neprinol

Posted by Reviewer1733604 on May 16, 2012

After taking 9 tables 3x day on empty tummy for 3 weeks, i have not noticed any difference. Maybe fibrin was not the cause of a few things I wanted to resolve. Thank you

powerful and effective

Posted by 4815945088390607511 on Aug 10, 2014

After taking 10 caps a day to help heal an injury, I noticed that some 20 year old scar tissue under the skin in a different part of my body disappeared. I've been taking 4 caps a day every day for over a year. It's hard to quantify but I feel stronger and far less sore after gym workouts. |After my own experience and much research, I consider this well worth the price and one of my most important supplements.

Neprinol AFD

Posted by Reviewer2228001 on Jun 29, 2011

Neprinol AFD has made a huge difference for us. We feel more energetic over all; digestion has improved also. Your prices for Neprinol are the lowest we have seen.

Didn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer2543687 on Mar 01, 2016

I purchased this supplement 2x in hopes it would help dissolve my fibroids. I took 9 capsules a day, ate organic, eliminated all sources of excess estrogen, supported my liver etc. Sonagram results indicated no change in the size of my fibroids. Although this product was recommended to me, I feel it was a total waste of money.

good

Posted by Reviewer2512695 on Feb 13, 2011

I have hope that help me with inflamation in my body.I found only' Arthur Andrew Medical'has this cups.without any junk,els ''Paradise herbs''has pure hers,but they do not have fibrin defence

Neprinol AFD

Posted by Reviewer1317667 on Jan 19, 2011

So far so good. Still haven't had blood tests to see how that's going.

the best immune changes

Posted by Reviewer1974399 on Dec 20, 2011

For many problems of our body, to change, to healing need star form the immune system , Neprinol is the best you can try.