A Noticeable Blood-Thinning Effect!

Posted by Reviewer1715865 on Jan 01, 2013

This product definitely does what it says~ it thins the blood by breaking up fibrin. Presumably in doing so, it also combats inflammation, although I can't say for sure that I've experienced that effect from this product, probably since I don't have any issues of chronic inflammation at this time. I am a physically active, pre-menapausal woman (40's) with no health issues. In an effort to maintain a good state of health, I'm always researching and trying different products to see if they might be of some benefit to me. This one sounded interesting, since it's known that as people age, they often develop blood that is viscous and prone to unhealthy clotting. This viscosity reduces circulation and oxygen to the tissues, and can adversely affect any and all body systems. So in my case I bought this product for it's "anti-aging" benefits. I know it's having its intended blood-thinning effect, since when I take it repeatedly on a daily basis, it thins the "flow" during menses and also extends the number of days of the flow. For this reason, I have found it's best for me to stop taking it around that time of the month. I also notice that after taking it for several days (usually 3-4 capsules on an empty stomach in the morning), I bruise more easily. This is a common occurrence with blood-thinning medications like Coumadin (Warfarin), so I know this product is doing what it's purported to do. I personally could probably get by on just 2 capsules a day and still enjoy the benefits. If you're looking for an effective, all-natural blood thinner, don't hesitate to buy this product~ it definitely works! Combine this with something like fish oil, and you have a very potent, drug-free weapon in the battle against unwanted clots!

Arthur Andrew Medical AFD, Advanced Fibrin Defense, 500mg

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Sep 08, 2013

Fantastic product. Anti inflammatory. Reduces coughing. Highly recommended for first aid kit,too. I'm so glad I found it.

excema help

Posted by 5221454010190531603 on Nov 01, 2014

thought it would help my excema on both eyes = it didnt totally cure it but helped to keep the redness down..then combined with zinc supp. excema just cleared up today!

Cramps

Posted by 5734043616301309238 on Jun 03, 2014

My colon hydrotherapist swears by this stuff for menstrual cramp relief. So far I haven't had any bad reactions to it and know it's only helping my immune system!

An Expensive 'Dead' Product....

Posted by 4810666997650975222 on Feb 28, 2016

This product feels absolutely Dead. I take Nattokinase for my Factor V Leiden, am very happy with the product I use that is made in Japan but feel sometimes something extra is needed so I ordered this. It turned out to be a very expensive mistake, I certainly would NOT depend on this product for the required life saving measures I need for my defective blood (can not tolerate Warfarin). I will be looking else where for a product. Would NOT recommend.

Neprinol AFD

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Aug 31, 2010

I got these for my husband to take when his arthritis is bad. He has not had to use it yet but I understand it is much healthier to use for pain than anything else.

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer3042181 on Apr 07, 2011

I believe this is a good product but it is too early to tell if it is doing anything. I have only been taking these for about a week to ten days. Will review again later

Neprinol

Posted by 5484462571400813045 on Sep 30, 2013

Very good!

Amazing for Veins!

Posted by Reviewer2518502 on Aug 17, 2016

I've used this product to support my veins - leg veins were beginning to bulge, and had become painful to the point that I could not do aerobics, It even hurt walking. So I tried this out. For the first few months, I took 4 or more capsules per day, then reduced dosage. My veins quit bulging, the pain went away, and legs are fine now. But more amazing is that it removed a dark spot I had on my leg - like a small circle of dark veins that looked like a bruise on the side of one leg that I've had since I was a teenager. I used to stand for long hours on a concrete floor in my job, and got this little vein thing that remained for years. It's barely visible! After being on Neprinol for approx. 6 months. (can't recall exactly how long.) Neprinol removes the excess fibrin in the blood, and has several health benefits. IMPORTANT NOTE: I found out that you must take Neprinol on an empty stomach. If not, the Neprinol will digest the food in your stomach, instead of working on your blood - making it a VERY expensive digestive enzyme.

Fast Delivery

Posted by Reviewer2033441 on Jan 04, 2012

I bought this product for a family member. I have yet to hear whether it has benefited him, but it was delivered fast during the holiday.