Artisana, Raw Coconut Oil, Virgin, Organic, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 1-star

This is a new version of coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2059212 on Aug 24, 2014

This product is different than the old one: this oil is no longer extra virgin which means the melting temperature is different. I have both the old one manufactured some time back and the new versions as I eat tons of coconut oil and have done so for a long time so I keep a large stock. (I'm about 98% raw vegan these days). Right now it's hot in Japan where we live but only one of the oils on the shelf is melted and it's not the new version strangely.

algae

Posted by 5191091881369643853 on Aug 08, 2015

after my 1st bottle of Nutiva coconut oil, decided to try this Artisana brand. As stated on the label, no refrigeration is require. Have been taking this daily until this morning, i took up the whole bottle to wipe the table and to my horror, saw green algae floating in it, with crumbs of whitish coconut. How in the world did that greenish stuff get into the oil ? :( even thou this oil smells much better, i am sorry to say i will not be purchasing it anymore. Totally put me off and i threw away the whole bottle. Now ordering from Nutiva again :(