Good flavour!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015

Tastes really nice! Good for baking. Great quality!

Excelente aceite de coco

Posted by 4970298089244706700 on Aug 07, 2015

Muy buen producto ! Lo uso para todo y excelente, se nota que es un aceite de coco de mucha calidad, y el precio me parece bien. Huele a coco pero suavemente y es muy rico.

very good

Posted by droopyyoupi on Apr 07, 2015

I really like this one , I find it tasty super bon goût

Very pleased

Posted by 5248958136506666715 on Feb 19, 2015

The oil was fresh when it arrived and has kept very well on my cool, dark pantry shelf for the past month. It smells very fragrant but has a mild flavor that nearly vanishes in any dish with a moderate amount of spices. At first, I would spoon too much into the pan when frying. It spreads out very well, so a little goes a long way.

AMAZING!

Posted by 4656282277869983938 on Feb 14, 2015

This is a product with multiple uses! I can use it as a hair mask, body oil, for removing my make up and even for cooking. I love it, definitely I will repurchase!

Excellent quality

Posted by 4860956181684846611 on Jan 03, 2015

Have used many highly rated cold pressed, unrefined organic coconut oils and like this the best. I use it in my daily smoothie, along with organic cocoa powder, organic coconut milk, stevia and frozen organic green figs. Tastes like chocolate coconut ice cream. (I have a high powered commercial grade blender which makes a fine consistency blend). I also use it in general cooking. Highly recommended for coconut lovers and those interested in the health benefits of coconut oil.

Great in porridge, smoothies and soups!

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Dec 27, 2014

I love the smooth & creamy texture, coco scent and taste. I will order again. It lasts me about 4-6 weeks. Longer if I blend with ghee.

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2918309 on Dec 08, 2014

The best coconut oil for me! My favorite!

Coconut Oil For Radiant Skin, A Supercharged Metabolism And – um- A Stretchier You!

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Cosmopolitan magazine recently quoted the Australian SUPERMODEL MIRANDA KERR (wife of actor Orlando Bloom) as saying that coconut oil was the key to her clear skin, lustrous hair and svelte figure. “I’ve been drinking it since I was 14 and it’s the one thing I can’t live without,” quotes Cosmo. “I will not go a day without coconut oil. I personally take four tablespoons per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in my cups of green tea.” I have a few relatives who lost a few pounds after taking coconut oil for one to two months.

fab stuff

Posted by 4630483815933691064 on Oct 29, 2014

I use this oil for cooking instead of Olive oil, it is much better and leaves a lovely taste on your food, just a teaspoonful does the trick. it is also very good for you. would reorder when I run out