Parfait !

Posted by 5589517107602787998 on Oct 07, 2014

Conforme a la description et très efficace!

Simply the best!

Posted by 5588454415505702277 on Oct 18, 2014

Fabulous tasting Organic Raw Coconut Oil from a wonderful company. You can't go wrong with Artisan products.

fab stuff

Posted by 4630483815933691064 on Oct 29, 2014

I use this oil for cooking instead of Olive oil, it is much better and leaves a lovely taste on your food, just a teaspoonful does the trick. it is also very good for you. would reorder when I run out

exquisito

Posted by 5331011724750601310 on May 16, 2014

tiene un olor muy suave, es delicioso.

Tastes Deeelicious!!

Posted by Reviewer1922593 on May 17, 2014

This is raw, unrefined and absolutely delicious!

I love it!

Posted by 4987813416557266109 on Jun 03, 2014

The taste is good - the price is good. I use it for everything! My face, makeup remover,oil pulling, hair, body, kid, husband, food and so on :) I absolutely love it, and I cannot live without it.

Love this for skin and oil pulling

Posted by Angelababa on Jun 06, 2014

I use it on my face as moituriser and i think it clears up my pimples faster... and i use it for oil pulling (swishing of oil in the mouth) for my sore throats and I really enjoy the coconut taste and its antibacterial properties. Clears my sore throat in a few days and whitens my teeth.

yum

Posted by 5370208073207387087 on Apr 05, 2014

Spread this on toast and it's delicious. It's really more reasonably priced than most organic coconut oil we can get in Singapore, so I'm loving this and iherb right now

Number one coconut oil

Posted by Msis91 on Jun 20, 2014

I love this, use it in everything from my coffee to sweet and savory dishes.

I am hooked!

Posted by 5203302123706096919 on Jul 03, 2014

I put 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a pan with 2 omega 3 eggs and they are oh so yummy!! It really fluffs the eggs up and makes them taste better. My family always makes a comment when I make this because they say it makes the house smell so good. I read about oil pulling (swishing coconut oil in your mouth for 20 minutes). It isn't the most pleasant thing to do for me but I noticed my teeth were immediately whiter. It helps get rid of bacteria too. Just so you know, a few days ago I went to several health food stores and most of them sold this artisana coconut oil. Every single one of those places, sold it for a higher price than what it is here.