Artisana, Raw Organic Coconut Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Ranks among the top coconut oils available today

Posted by MeredithD1-3303302 on Oct 25, 2012

I am a proponent of raw foods. I've tried a few brands of raw coconut oil (harder to find raw organic coconut oil than it is, organic coconut oil or coconut oil) and Artisana is one of the best, if not THE best. I've added it to Artisana's Organic Raw Coconut Butter for richness. It can be used directly on the skin as well, to moisturize. Coconut oil melts at just below skin temperature. I've used it in cooking/stir-frying for a rich and somewhat sweet flavor. It can be used at higher cooking temperatures without burning. Its medium-chain fatty acids give me good energy, too. Highly recommended!

Artisana, 100% Organic Raw Coconut Oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 14, 2013

I use it in cooking and also make a hair mask with it. Very good moisturizes my hair. It is solid when there is about under 25 degrees, so don't worry. The smell is very good.

Great

Posted by 4737851788852498898 on Oct 17, 2012

Good texture and taste. Will buy again.

Best purchase all year

Posted by 5024842648627186615 on Jan 21, 2013

I take two tablespoons each day. Sometimes I scramble an egg in it and sometimes I just eat it right from the spoon if I am in a rush. I tried using it as a facial moisturizer but after a couple of days developed a rash. I am only one out of a dozen friends who experienced this but my face is extremely sensitive to topical lotions and ointments so I was not surprised that it happened. Still, I am giving it five stars and I plan to continue using this for a lifetime!

Most delicious coconut oil on the market

Posted by Reviewer2075506 on Mar 13, 2013

Highly recommended, the best coconut oil and the taste is rich and amazing, and so delicious to eat just on its own, cant stop :D It is definitely worth paying a little bit more and get the best product