fab stuff

Posted by 4630483815933691064 on Oct 29, 2014

I use this oil for cooking instead of Olive oil, it is much better and leaves a lovely taste on your food, just a teaspoonful does the trick. it is also very good for you. would reorder when I run out

I am hooked!

Posted by 5203302123706096919 on Jul 03, 2014

I put 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a pan with 2 omega 3 eggs and they are oh so yummy!! It really fluffs the eggs up and makes them taste better. My family always makes a comment when I make this because they say it makes the house smell so good. I read about oil pulling (swishing coconut oil in your mouth for 20 minutes). It isn't the most pleasant thing to do for me but I noticed my teeth were immediately whiter. It helps get rid of bacteria too. Just so you know, a few days ago I went to several health food stores and most of them sold this artisana coconut oil. Every single one of those places, sold it for a higher price than what it is here.

Quality

Posted by 4709172654022837748 on Mar 10, 2014

Very high quality coconut oil, great brand too

Great

Posted by thegreenrabbit on Nov 19, 2013

A great size & the coconut oil was good quality. I have enjoyed baking sweet treats, adding it to smoothies and stirfry's. Will definitely purchase again.

Artisana, 100% Organic Raw Coconut Oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 14, 2013

I use it in cooking and also make a hair mask with it. Very good moisturizes my hair. It is solid when there is about under 25 degrees, so don't worry. The smell is very good.

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1154636 on Mar 21, 2011

Nice, light taste

pancake buddy

Posted by 4946537010106884563 on Mar 13, 2014

nice taste, perfect for breakfast-pancakes :)

I'm a regular costumer

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Jul 18, 2013

I use coconut oil for so many things! I could not live without it.

Smells nice

Posted by francesjoan on Mar 29, 2014

Nice fresh coconut odor. My husband is 70 and still mentally sharp and I hope coconut oil will be a good prevention against any future brain problems. I like it too. So far we mainly use it in coffee and teas.

Perfect for cooking.

Posted by 4986967227007944660 on Oct 26, 2013

This coconut oil is perfect for cooking. It even taste so good that i sometimes take a small spoon and just eats it.