Huge difference in product!

Posted by Reviewer2757181 on Aug 10, 2014

On my most recent purchase, the item is listed as "extra virgin" in my cart and order list. However, this item is definitely NOT "extra virgin". On my first purchase of this item, it was listed as "extra virgin" and i did receive the actual product. The taste and quality is one of the best among the other brands i have tried. It is light and refreshing, with a really beautiful fragrance and taste, the epitome of how natural goodness should be. However, on my second purchase, which is also listed as "extra virgin" in my cart and order list, instead, i received only the "virgin" bottles, which taste like a thicker, yet diluted in fragrance and taste version. The bottles look exactly the same as the first one i had received, but i noticed the a very small difference in the label. The tiny words, "extra virgin" were missing in the corner. Why would my cart and order list it as "extra virgin" when its not? I was mislead into thinking i was getting the same product i have been purchasing... In short, this item, which is NOT extra virgin, is a thicker, yet watered down version of the actual extra virgin item, so pls take note before you buy this especially when u have been buying the extra virgin version and think this item is exactly the same, it is NOT! Iherb should have clarified the difference in the listing...

Best brand coconut oil

Posted by 5123962629314894671 on Apr 14, 2014

Excellent brand

Great scent, flavor, and texture

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Apr 17, 2014

This coconut oil is so far my favorite of those I have purchased off of iherb. I like the smooth texture and flavor, as well as the scent. It cooks well for low temperatures and the flavor is very fresh. It is definitely not one of those "low flavor/low scent" types of coconut oil.

Great

Posted by thegreenrabbit on Nov 19, 2013

A great size & the coconut oil was good quality. I have enjoyed baking sweet treats, adding it to smoothies and stirfry's. Will definitely purchase again.

Great all purpose coconut oil

Posted by 5443384795438811783 on Nov 27, 2013

I use it in baking, as a moisturizer, and even sweeten my morning coffee with this oil.

Vrai produit plaisir

Posted by TesteuseNature on Dec 09, 2013

L'odeur est à tomber à la renverse!!! Je l'utilise pour la cuisine et pour me faire des bains d'huile dans les cheveux. Très bon goût et/ou bonne hydratation des cheveux! Le niveau baisse lentement, qui plus est!

Smell so good

Posted by Reviewer3077827 on Dec 25, 2013

Use this product when we make pancakes!

Will purchase again

Posted by 4747808033037970937 on Jan 01, 2014

Received very promptly & will purchase Artisana 100% organic Raw Coconut Oil again in the future. I have purchased 2 other brands of coconut before finding this one.Both of them had a gritty texture & neither of the 2 had a (real or pleasant) coconut smell as this one does. Thank you for providing such a great product!!

Artisana, 100% Organic Raw Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin

Posted by 5063166492073975965 on Jan 01, 2014

Excelent taste! Good consistancy and absolutely nothing bad to say! Would buy it again.

It doesn't get any better than this

Posted by freakNpink on Nov 15, 2013

While we all wish this coconut oil was cheaper we're paying for the outstanding quality of this oil as no others can compair. The smell and taste of this oil is simply devine. The uses of cno are astonishing... I use it in my hair as a mask or natural shine serum, I use it for oil pulling and making a natural toothpaste, all over my face and body as a moisturizer, Mix it with sea salt for a body scrub, Eat a tablespoon a day for health, cook with it at high temperatures..could go on and on forever. I highly recommend this oil. I plan to keep 3 bottles on hand at all times...one in kitchen, one on my nightstand and one in the bathroom.