Yum!

Posted by LifeAfterLife on Jun 17, 2012

Great in raw cookies and other desserts. Also a good skin moisturizer-- smells good, though it doesn't last as long as less natural products.

Very good coconut oil

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

Generally love Artisana anyway, but this is a high quality coconut oil, tastes great, it's in glass packaging rather than toxic plastic packaging and is great for your skin, cooking with, eating off the spoon!

Superior to other brands.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Apr 10, 2012

After trying Garden of Life coconut oil and other brands, I've come to realize Artisana is the best tasting coconut oil out there. It's flavor is superior to other brands. The label reads "Raw", and that must be why this is so flavorful; less processed. The texture of other coconut oils are similar to paraffin wax. Artisana's coconut oil is softer and more spreadable at room temperature. And it is one of the few coconut oils available in glass jars and it is 100% organic.

Favorite Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Mar 22, 2012

I use this coconut oil because it is in a glass jar and is raw. I love most of the Artisana products.

Best coconut oil

Posted by Jessica87 on Mar 20, 2012

This is the best coconut oil I've ever tried and I've tried many! So creamy, smells & tastes amazing, great glass jar (plastic is bs) and great in cooking as well as eating by the spoon. Will definitely order more when I'm running out, plus give a jar or two to my mother. Thanks for carrying this brand iHerb, your service is amazing, favorite online store!

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1704230 on Mar 02, 2012

Great! Tastes nice in smoothies, and as a cooking oil. I replace it with normal cooking oil, that doesnt handle high temperatures. I even use this when preparing my own popcorn :)

Artisana EVCO is Numero Uno...

Posted by Reviewer1687960 on Feb 16, 2012

The finest Coconut Oil I've used; as a skin moisturiser, hair conditioner and most importantly, as a culinary/food item. It just screams quality and excellence. With the added bonus of coming in a glass jar also; right on ^_^

coconut oil

Posted by wendybrown on Feb 14, 2012

This is really good tasting coconut oil and the price is pretty good too. Bonus.

Apparently the highest quality

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Feb 13, 2012

Artisana certainly says all the right things in their marketing and I have to admit, their oil does taste fresher that some of the others out there. I have to mark them highest, until and unless I hear something bad about their methods or ingredients.

Very fine taste

Posted by Reviewer2245771 on Feb 05, 2012

I'm eating this with a teaspoon like ice cream, it's really tasty. Raw and organic. Comes in a nice glass jar. Completely satisfied with this product. Thank you, Iherb, for a super fast delivery (5 days in Eastern Europe)!