Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Artisana, Organic Raw Coconut Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Coconut Oil For Radiant Skin, A Supercharged Metabolism And – um- A Stretchier You!

Posted by Products-With-Reviews on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Cosmopolitan magazine recently quoted the Australian SUPERMODEL MIRANDA KERR (wife of actor Orlando Bloom) as saying that coconut oil was the key to her clear skin, lustrous hair and svelte figure. “I’ve been drinking it since I was 14 and it’s the one thing I can’t live without,” quotes Cosmo. “I will not go a day without coconut oil. I personally take four tablespoons per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in my cups of green tea.” I have a few relatives who lost a few pounds after taking coconut oil for one to two months.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3067489 on May 27, 2013

This coconut oil will flavor your foods when using it. I would prefer a product that would not have such an intense flavor. If you like coconut flavor then this is a great product to get.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3294805 on Mar 28, 2011

I purchased and sent this jar to my grandmother. She has very dry skin and hair and discovered how much she loved it when she was using mine. Next jar is for me - I mostly use it on my skin. Even though I have oily skin, I still use it on my face as a moisturizer. It has helped to even out my skin tone and the crow's feet around my eyes are all but gone. It really is an awesome product.

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2735141 on Mar 07, 2011

very delicious and the best quality.I use it for cooking and for my hair,body too.

Healed my husband's shingles scars and flare ups!

Posted by pareedus on May 15, 2014

I bought this oil to try oil pulling, (particularly for a morning after a night of drinking to try hangover prevention), but I didn't know that the most wonderful use we found (quite by accident) was that it seems to have cured my husband's shingles related skin condition. He has been having flare ups in the same place for over a year or two, which seemed to never go away, and had led to scarring of the area. The doctor told him it was viral, and any medicines would be purely for symptoms. The oil sits on our bathroom counter, and I guess out of desperation, he started putting it on his afflicted area. He has been amazed that the infection subsided, and even the scarring has been dramatically reduced. His skin looks normal! I had no idea why, but after reading the review by Leione in April, I suspect it must be these qualities that led to his results. I'm so pleased he doesn't have to suffer this discomfort anymore- and without having to use pills and medicines.