Great Service, Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1617705 on Nov 28, 2011

This was my first time ordering through iHerb.com and it was quick and painless. The shipment came on time and was well packed in glass jar, wrap, padding and boxed with little waste. The coconut oil is awesome and I recommend it for the aroma, flavor, consistency, health benefits and pure awesomeness. I'll be back to buy again! :)

Fresh taste

Posted by Reviewer1458185 on Dec 11, 2011

I use this in porridges, smoothies and as a spread, as well as in raw chocolate. The taste and smell is amazing, very high quality

Love this coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2563009 on Dec 21, 2011

The flavor is out of this world. It tastes of real coconut unlike other brands.

Awesome coconut oil!!!

Posted by Reviewer2825531 on Dec 25, 2011

This is my absolute favorite coconut oil. It has a rich nutty flavor as compared to some coconut oils that taste soapy. I always have this on hand and can eat it by the teaspoon. YUM

Very fine taste

Posted by Reviewer2245771 on Feb 05, 2012

I'm eating this with a teaspoon like ice cream, it's really tasty. Raw and organic. Comes in a nice glass jar. Completely satisfied with this product. Thank you, Iherb, for a super fast delivery (5 days in Eastern Europe)!

Apparently the highest quality

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Feb 13, 2012

Artisana certainly says all the right things in their marketing and I have to admit, their oil does taste fresher that some of the others out there. I have to mark them highest, until and unless I hear something bad about their methods or ingredients.

coconut oil

Posted by wendybrown on Feb 14, 2012

This is really good tasting coconut oil and the price is pretty good too. Bonus.

Artisana EVCO is Numero Uno...

Posted by Reviewer1687960 on Feb 16, 2012

The finest Coconut Oil I've used; as a skin moisturiser, hair conditioner and most importantly, as a culinary/food item. It just screams quality and excellence. With the added bonus of coming in a glass jar also; right on ^_^

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1704230 on Mar 02, 2012

Great! Tastes nice in smoothies, and as a cooking oil. I replace it with normal cooking oil, that doesnt handle high temperatures. I even use this when preparing my own popcorn :)

Best coconut oil

Posted by Jessica87 on Mar 20, 2012

This is the best coconut oil I've ever tried and I've tried many! So creamy, smells & tastes amazing, great glass jar (plastic is bs) and great in cooking as well as eating by the spoon. Will definitely order more when I'm running out, plus give a jar or two to my mother. Thanks for carrying this brand iHerb, your service is amazing, favorite online store!