yum!

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Feb 04, 2011

this is so yummy! i've been taking it everyday on my way to taking 2 TBS 3 times a day so i can start a coconut oil detox. it's great on it's own (by the spoonful, i prefer it melted and not solid) or you can use it in baking, cooking or right on your skin. since it's raw i plan on buying more when i run out!

tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1799983 on Dec 26, 2011

I love this brand of coconut oil- I have replaced all butter, olive oil , ect with artisana coconut oil. I think its healthier that any other oil. I saute all meats in it, and put it on waffles instead of butter and syrup. I have lost weight using it- about four pounds. That doesn't sound like much, I know, but I am five eight and weigh one hundred twenty nine pounds, so I would not want to lose more.

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 28, 2012

Truly good quality coconut oil, very mild aroma of coconut, but strong enough if you use it for baking pancakes, then they do smell like coconut and taste very pleasant!

raw coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2034836 on Oct 25, 2012

Love it....we have used it for everything, cooking, in smoothies, for face washing, on our skin, etc..

Ranks among the top coconut oils available today

Posted by MeredithD1-3303302 on Oct 25, 2012

I am a proponent of raw foods. I've tried a few brands of raw coconut oil (harder to find raw organic coconut oil than it is, organic coconut oil or coconut oil) and Artisana is one of the best, if not THE best. I've added it to Artisana's Organic Raw Coconut Butter for richness. It can be used directly on the skin as well, to moisturize. Coconut oil melts at just below skin temperature. I've used it in cooking/stir-frying for a rich and somewhat sweet flavor. It can be used at higher cooking temperatures without burning. Its medium-chain fatty acids give me good energy, too. Highly recommended!