Favorite Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Mar 22, 2012

I use this coconut oil because it is in a glass jar and is raw. I love most of the Artisana products.

Very good coconut oil

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

Generally love Artisana anyway, but this is a high quality coconut oil, tastes great, it's in glass packaging rather than toxic plastic packaging and is great for your skin, cooking with, eating off the spoon!

Yum!

Posted by LifeAfterLife on Jun 17, 2012

Great in raw cookies and other desserts. Also a good skin moisturizer-- smells good, though it doesn't last as long as less natural products.

utrolig god!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Jul 10, 2012

Denne har en nydelig, ren aroma, fantastisk produkt.

냄새 너무 좋아요

Posted by Reviewer2018515 on Sep 13, 2012

겨울이 다가오고 머릿결도 많이 상해서 몸에 다 바르려고 두병 주문했어요. 코코넛 향이 진하게 풍기는데, 쌀쌀해질때 바르니까 헤비한 향이어도 상관없을것 같아요. 향이 너무 좋네요.

The best coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2170789 on Oct 01, 2012

My favorite.

great oil for cooking

Posted by Reviewer2698290 on Mar 03, 2011

definitely buy again

Great!

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 05, 2011

I previously used the Nutiva Raw coconut oil, which was delicious. When I couldn't find it anymore (I'm not sure why it is no longer available anywhere), I wanted to find another good, raw coconut oil. Artisana's raw coconut oil is actually better than the Nutiva brand! It is creamy, smooth, and has a wonderful flavor; not too strong. If you are looking for a good, organic, raw coconut oil, try this! The price from iherb is great too!

artisana coconut oil

Posted by erikara on Mar 09, 2011

Superb flavor, I use this oil for body and hair masks. I like it, because large quantitie at low price. recommend.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1278618 on Mar 08, 2011

Great coconut oil, better than other brands I've tried. Great price and fast shipping from Iherb!