Artisana, 100% Organic Raw Coconut Oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 14, 2013

I use it in cooking and also make a hair mask with it. Very good moisturizes my hair. It is solid when there is about under 25 degrees, so don't worry. The smell is very good.

good

Posted by Reviewer3177619 on Sep 12, 2013

i haven't used any other brand before but this is ok by me and I do not want to change it

Muy buen sabor

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

es de mis preferidos, aunque los hay más baratos igual de buenos. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Mmm

Posted by 5271656415372537704 on Aug 30, 2013

Love coconut oil ;)

Better than any lotion I have tried!

Posted by 5442212447254735314 on Aug 25, 2013

I cant get enough of this. It makes the skin soft and good-smelling, and the best of all: it is 100% ntural. I dig it!

Excellent oil

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Aug 21, 2013

The taste and smell is delicious!

Very Good Coconut oil!

Posted by 4943519161190785383 on Aug 20, 2013

Its exactly the same as Ive bought in Thaïland ! Love the smell and use it for everything: cooking and mask hair :)

Divine smell!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Aug 13, 2013

This is the first time I bought and used coconut oil for cooking. I absolutely love it! The smell knocked me off my feet, and my whole house smelled like coconuts when I cooked. I'm trying to buy all organic and non-gmo project verified, and while this actually is not verified yet, it is in the process of verification, so I gave it a try. I will also try the garden of life brand as it seems great too.

Fantastic!

Posted by 5028993066318338728 on Aug 01, 2013

I haven't tried any other coconut oils, so I can't compare, but this one is fantastic! I cooked some chicken breast with just this oil, curry powder and sage and it was really good! I also added a little into some almond butter that I had that was a little dry, also fantastic!

Coconut oil

Posted by 4961727121469414841 on Jul 28, 2013

Works according to its purpose. It smells like coconut, but it doesn't really taste a lot like that at all. I've melted it and used it for pancakes etc, to prevent them from being dry. Also used it to fry food. Will definitely reorder.