Good taste

Posted by erinconnors on Jul 22, 2013

There are so many coconut oils on the market it is hard to know which one to buy. I have about 5 different brands in my cupboard at the moment and this one is up there as one of my favourites. I am trying to eat 2-4 T straight coconut oil a day and I find the Artisana single packs the easiest way for me to do this.

Awesome oil

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Jul 20, 2013

Love this oil, very good taste!

I'm a regular costumer

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Jul 18, 2013

I use coconut oil for so many things! I could not live without it.

Smells so yummy

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

I love smelling this. Coconut oil has so many uses. You need this in your life.

Good tasting but too soft

Posted by Shanna on Jul 04, 2013

Not sure if coconut oil can have different texture but after buying another brand for some time, this one seemed a bit too soft. Not that it makes it taste any worse, I just prefer it to be harder when I use it on my bread. Otherwise - excellent value for money, and this coconut smell and flavor are great!

Best coconut oil I've tried

Posted by 5464148819714194309 on Jun 06, 2013

The aroma and taste of this product is amazing. It's great to cook with and much nicer than any other brand I've tried

Simply the Best Raw Coconut Oil

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 05, 2013

Living in the tropics and having tasted fresh coconut right from the tree, this is the best it can get. The taste and aroma is perfect. This oil is too good to be used for cooking. Eat it raw as a butter or health supplement in anti-candida, anti-yeast, anti-parasite, and weight-loss program. This is 100% oil. Artisana produces another coconut butter that includes coconut flesh; it contains 2g of protein and 2g of sugar in one serving. Look for the same product name, without "Extra Virgin". That one is cheaper and even more delicious than this one, ideal for replacing dairy cream in home-made ice-cream!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3067489 on May 27, 2013

This coconut oil will flavor your foods when using it. I would prefer a product that would not have such an intense flavor. If you like coconut flavor then this is a great product to get.

LOVED THIS!

Posted by 5105587123255363727 on Apr 29, 2013

I tried one bottle less than two weeks later I have ordered two more bottles. It is great to use as a moisturizer as well as for cooking. :) Delicious and healthy!

Perfect

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Apr 28, 2013

Arrivé très bien emballé. L'huile est parfaitement blanche et a une très légère odeur très douce. Je l'ai déjà utilisé sur ma peau, mes cheveux et pour cuire mes aliments.Génial et très efficace.