Great tasting organic cacao butter

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Jan 24, 2015

It smells so deeply chocolate like, it really makes you realize that chocolate's tastiness comes from cacao butter! This small package is very convenient for trials and for when you do not want to have too much at a time.

yummo

Posted by 5216256766510138653 on Aug 04, 2014

Absolutely amazing in clean chocolate cooking

Delicious

Posted by 5264751442694442820 on Jan 23, 2014

Yummy AND smells great. I actually used this as a body moisturiser - melted it down and added some oils and it was great. Just the right amount for one batch. It tastes amazing too so would be great for making chocolates.

Awesome!

Posted by 5345699483440426874 on Jan 17, 2014

So glad i found this at a reasonable price!

Not this brand.

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Dec 09, 2013

First off, I'd like to say that the Navitas brand of cacao butter is a much better value than Artisana. I've heard a lot of good things about cacao butter that it's moisturizing and has anti-aging effects. I didn't know it has other health benefits or is nutrient dense. I try to follow a plant-based diet and avoid animal products and processed foods. Cacoa butter is an excellent source of plant-based saturated fat. Coconut oil is another good source, but I prefer cacao butter. I personally don't like the taste of coconut oil. It makes me feel nauseous. Since adding cacao butter to my diet, my skin, gums and teeth have improved considerably. I'm going to continue using it in my diet. It tastes great kinda like chocolate without sugar and caffeine.

Very good product!

Posted by nicolecla on Sep 01, 2013

The product was great in it self. Tasted great, and was perfect for making chocolate. It was a very small size though, and very pricey for this little cacao butter. One pack of this lasts me for only one small batch of chocolate. I've bought a different raw cacao butter for chocolate making which I'll get a lot more product for the money. This cacao butter would cost $51 if you were to make 9 batches with it. The new I bought (Sunfood Raw Golden Cacao Butter) is $23.95 for enough to make 9 batches. Anyway, this gets 5 stars, because it is a very good product, even though it's pricey and has a very small amount of product. We're rating the product, not the prices here after all! ;) I recommend it!

Not quite used to this jet

Posted by 5530102213998206468 on Aug 03, 2013

Will probably taste better once you get used to it!

cocoa butter

Posted by 5520040234805210751 on Jul 24, 2013

tastes great, great quality, costs a lot for the quantity, and i mean a lot..

Quite good.

Posted by 94Tina on Jul 16, 2013

This is the first time I've tried cacao butter, so I don't have anything to compare with. It tastes like strong chocolate, except without the cocoa in a way (which I guess is what it is, kind of). Will maybe try to make my own chocolate when I find the time.

muy rico

Posted by 4883760213077294142 on Jun 28, 2013

El mismo olor a chocolate de las abuelas, muy natural y rico, sirve tanto para temas de belleza, estrías, cacao labial( el olor del antiguo cacao), como para añadir a tus postres, no contiene grasas saturadas y azucar natural y ademas superbarato, viene en un pequeño bloque y puedes calentarlo en el micro.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »