from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2735141 on Mar 07, 2011

very delicious and the best quality.I use it for cooking and for my hair,body too.

Woah!

Posted by Reviewer2434060 on Apr 27, 2011

This is an amazing coconut oil! I was using Nutiva before and while its great its nowhere near as good as Artisana! The thing I noticed right off the bat was the texture. Its way smoother and richer. Not sure how to explain it but its absolutely fantastic! I'm a coconut oil fanatic and can easily eat it by the spoonful and this oil made it difficult to resist. Oh, and it smells heavenly!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1118719 on Nov 08, 2011

Taste is good, not too overpowering so it's also good for cooking. It can also be used as a skin moisturizer, in sweets recipes and I also eat it by the spoon, as I'm on a low carb-high fat diet. It helps with cravings and also raises the HDL ("good cholesterol").

best for the baby

Posted by djsoma on Dec 27, 2011

My 7 month old daughter likes this, and I think the guaranteed raw version of coco oil is best for her too.

Muy buen sabor

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

es de mis preferidos, aunque los hay más baratos igual de buenos. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Good taste

Posted by erinconnors on Jul 22, 2013

There are so many coconut oils on the market it is hard to know which one to buy. I have about 5 different brands in my cupboard at the moment and this one is up there as one of my favourites. I am trying to eat 2-4 T straight coconut oil a day and I find the Artisana single packs the easiest way for me to do this.

:) Liike

Posted by Reviewer2659239 on May 13, 2011

I just got my oil like a week ago.. And I LOOOVEE it.. I didnt buy it to use in my food.. but for my hair.. since I am trying out different natural product for my hair (decided to go natural 4 months ago).. It seems good and I kind of like the way it makes my hair feel ..

ok oil

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jan 13, 2014

I prefer the Garden of Life oil when eating it directly but ok for cooking

Tastes good.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Aug 13, 2015

Other than it tasting like coconuts, I do NOT see any miraculous benefits of coconut oil. Sorry. I was disappointed that it really didn't do ANYTHING for any of my many health issues. I am giving it another shot as it is supposed to reduce belly fat - especially in post-menopausal women like me. This will be the LAST time I try it however. Also note : the packaging was ghastly - they did NOT tighten the lid, and it is 100+ degrees here. Nearly an inch of the oil had poured OUT into the packaging when it arrived. It did not re-harden without refrigeration. Not sure what effect it will have on the quality of the product. Do NOT buy in warm months !!

algae

Posted by 5191091881369643853 on Aug 08, 2015

after my 1st bottle of Nutiva coconut oil, decided to try this Artisana brand. As stated on the label, no refrigeration is require. Have been taking this daily until this morning, i took up the whole bottle to wipe the table and to my horror, saw green algae floating in it, with crumbs of whitish coconut. How in the world did that greenish stuff get into the oil ? :( even thou this oil smells much better, i am sorry to say i will not be purchasing it anymore. Totally put me off and i threw away the whole bottle. Now ordering from Nutiva again :(