Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2883247 on Jul 14, 2011

Very Good product.

Apparently the highest quality

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Feb 13, 2012

Artisana certainly says all the right things in their marketing and I have to admit, their oil does taste fresher that some of the others out there. I have to mark them highest, until and unless I hear something bad about their methods or ingredients.

Awesome coconut oil!!!

Posted by Reviewer2825531 on Dec 25, 2011

This is my absolute favorite coconut oil. It has a rich nutty flavor as compared to some coconut oils that taste soapy. I always have this on hand and can eat it by the teaspoon. YUM

Divine smell!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Aug 13, 2013

This is the first time I bought and used coconut oil for cooking. I absolutely love it! The smell knocked me off my feet, and my whole house smelled like coconuts when I cooked. I'm trying to buy all organic and non-gmo project verified, and while this actually is not verified yet, it is in the process of verification, so I gave it a try. I will also try the garden of life brand as it seems great too.

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2918309 on Dec 08, 2014

The best coconut oil for me! My favorite!

exquisito

Posted by 5331011724750601310 on May 16, 2014

tiene un olor muy suave, es delicioso.

Simple love

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

Ah, I simply love this oil! I use it for everything! Boiling, baking, frying and on my hair and skin. If you're curious - your food won't end up tasting like coconut when you use this oil for frying. Somehow, the taste disappears if you heat it up. Also very happy with the size. At my house it lasted about a month.

great oil for cooking

Posted by Reviewer2698290 on Mar 03, 2011

definitely buy again

coconut oil.

Posted by 4727832310552058488 on Nov 23, 2012

this is a great product have not use it yet but soon will.

Great product

Posted by 5487824565937821836 on Feb 12, 2014

Chose this particular brand for oil-pulling. As others have said, this coconut oil has excellent flavor and texture. I have been using it for about a month now and I plan to reorder and will recommend to friends.