Artisana, Raw Organic Coconut Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

Posted by Reviewer2256452 on Jun 17, 2011

There's nothing better...or better tasting. When I first received it, it was crystal clear and in liquid form. I dipped a spoon it it and tasted a tiny bit. Just when I was about to decide it had no taste...I suddenly got the sensation and taste of having just eaten an Almond Joy! So delicious! Try frying shrimp in this coconut oil for a wonderful treat! I see so many people writing reviews, and loving this oil. Well, I do too...but please don't forget...medium chain triglycerides or not, it is still almost 90% saturated fat. Your liver is going to respond to this by pumping out massive amounts of cholesterol into your bloodstream. Moderation is the key to reaping the benefits of this amazing oil. Those of you who eat this oil by the spoon full everyday...PLEASE be careful! Too much of even a great thing is NOT good.

yum!

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Feb 04, 2011

this is so yummy! i've been taking it everyday on my way to taking 2 TBS 3 times a day so i can start a coconut oil detox. it's great on it's own (by the spoonful, i prefer it melted and not solid) or you can use it in baking, cooking or right on your skin. since it's raw i plan on buying more when i run out!

good quality

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on May 14, 2011

The odor is not that strong as I experienced with other brand's, so I can use it for stir frying without disturbing the original food flavor.

tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1799983 on Dec 26, 2011

I love this brand of coconut oil- I have replaced all butter, olive oil , ect with artisana coconut oil. I think its healthier that any other oil. I saute all meats in it, and put it on waffles instead of butter and syrup. I have lost weight using it- about four pounds. That doesn't sound like much, I know, but I am five eight and weigh one hundred twenty nine pounds, so I would not want to lose more.

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 28, 2012

Truly good quality coconut oil, very mild aroma of coconut, but strong enough if you use it for baking pancakes, then they do smell like coconut and taste very pleasant!