Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2865284 on Jun 13, 2014

Haven't tried any other brands but this one smells good - even my dog likes it. The taste is not that great. I wanted to spit it out right after.

Love this for skin and oil pulling

Posted by Angelababa on Jun 06, 2014

I use it on my face as moituriser and i think it clears up my pimples faster... and i use it for oil pulling (swishing of oil in the mouth) for my sore throats and I really enjoy the coconut taste and its antibacterial properties. Clears my sore throat in a few days and whitens my teeth.

I love it!

Posted by 4987813416557266109 on Jun 03, 2014

The taste is good - the price is good. I use it for everything! My face, makeup remover,oil pulling, hair, body, kid, husband, food and so on :) I absolutely love it, and I cannot live without it.

Tastes Deeelicious!!

Posted by Reviewer1922593 on May 17, 2014

This is raw, unrefined and absolutely delicious!

exquisito

Posted by 5331011724750601310 on May 16, 2014

tiene un olor muy suave, es delicioso.

Healed my husband's shingles scars and flare ups!

Posted by pareedus on May 15, 2014

I bought this oil to try oil pulling, (particularly for a morning after a night of drinking to try hangover prevention), but I didn't know that the most wonderful use we found (quite by accident) was that it seems to have cured my husband's shingles related skin condition. He has been having flare ups in the same place for over a year or two, which seemed to never go away, and had led to scarring of the area. The doctor told him it was viral, and any medicines would be purely for symptoms. The oil sits on our bathroom counter, and I guess out of desperation, he started putting it on his afflicted area. He has been amazed that the infection subsided, and even the scarring has been dramatically reduced. His skin looks normal! I had no idea why, but after reading the review by Leione in April, I suspect it must be these qualities that led to his results. I'm so pleased he doesn't have to suffer this discomfort anymore- and without having to use pills and medicines.

Good!!!!

Posted by 5373667122282255668 on May 07, 2014

I think it's pretty good!!!!

Great scent, flavor, and texture

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Apr 17, 2014

This coconut oil is so far my favorite of those I have purchased off of iherb. I like the smooth texture and flavor, as well as the scent. It cooks well for low temperatures and the flavor is very fresh. It is definitely not one of those "low flavor/low scent" types of coconut oil.

Best brand coconut oil

Posted by 5123962629314894671 on Apr 14, 2014

Excellent brand

One of the best organic coconut oils on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Apr 12, 2014

Not only does this coconut oil tastes great, but it's packed with health benefits and can be used both internally and externally. Rich in medium chain triglycerides, coconut oil is different from other saturated fats: much of its saturated fat comes from lauric acid, which improves HDL ("good cholesterol") to HDL ("bad cholesterol") ratio and creates a more favorable blood cholesterol profile by increasing high-density lipoprotein ("good cholesterol") levels. Lauric acid is converted to monolaurin, which is otherwise found only in breast milk, has strong antibacterial and antiviral properties and is useful in the prevention and treatment of various infections and diseases. This ancient oil also aids digestion and the absorption of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, helps control blood sugar levels and keep them stable by improving insulin secretion, improves thyroid function, stimulates metabolism, triggers the release of the cholecystokinin hormone slowing down food movement through the digestive tract and keeping you full longer, thus contributing to weight loss, boosts immunity and energy levels. Coconut oil can also be used externally and does wonders for dry, dehydrated, sensitive and damaged skin. It deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates the healing of small wounds, cuts, burns, bug bites, warts, fungal infections, fights acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen and is a great all-natural make-up remover. I've been using this coconut oil both internally and externally and the results speak for themselves: I feel better, more energetic and resilient, my acid reflux and heartburn are gone, my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, some acne scars and stretch marks have faded, my skin is softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. Definitely one of my favorite products.