Great!

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 05, 2011

I previously used the Nutiva Raw coconut oil, which was delicious. When I couldn't find it anymore (I'm not sure why it is no longer available anywhere), I wanted to find another good, raw coconut oil. Artisana's raw coconut oil is actually better than the Nutiva brand! It is creamy, smooth, and has a wonderful flavor; not too strong. If you are looking for a good, organic, raw coconut oil, try this! The price from iherb is great too!

Simply the best!

Posted by 5588454415505702277 on Oct 18, 2014

Fabulous tasting Organic Raw Coconut Oil from a wonderful company. You can't go wrong with Artisan products.

Smells heavenly

Posted by 5631677251617526199 on Dec 06, 2012

Price a bit steep but quite worth it.

Better than any lotion I have tried!

Posted by 5442212447254735314 on Aug 25, 2013

I cant get enough of this. It makes the skin soft and good-smelling, and the best of all: it is 100% ntural. I dig it!

Buenísimo

Posted by Carquisas on Jun 02, 2016

Huele y sabe a coco, delicioso

Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2720420 on Jun 13, 2011

Superior quality. Like it very much.

Great in porridge, smoothies and soups!

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Dec 27, 2014

I love the smooth & creamy texture, coco scent and taste. I will order again. It lasts me about 4-6 weeks. Longer if I blend with ghee.

Smells so yummy

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

I love smelling this. Coconut oil has so many uses. You need this in your life.

Huge difference in product!

Posted by Reviewer2757181 on Aug 10, 2014

On my most recent purchase, the item is listed as "extra virgin" in my cart and order list. However, this item is definitely NOT "extra virgin". On my first purchase of this item, it was listed as "extra virgin" and i did receive the actual product. The taste and quality is one of the best among the other brands i have tried. It is light and refreshing, with a really beautiful fragrance and taste, the epitome of how natural goodness should be. However, on my second purchase, which is also listed as "extra virgin" in my cart and order list, instead, i received only the "virgin" bottles, which taste like a thicker, yet diluted in fragrance and taste version. The bottles look exactly the same as the first one i had received, but i noticed the a very small difference in the label. The tiny words, "extra virgin" were missing in the corner. Why would my cart and order list it as "extra virgin" when its not? I was mislead into thinking i was getting the same product i have been purchasing... In short, this item, which is NOT extra virgin, is a thicker, yet watered down version of the actual extra virgin item, so pls take note before you buy this especially when u have been buying the extra virgin version and think this item is exactly the same, it is NOT! Iherb should have clarified the difference in the listing...

Best purchase all year

Posted by 5024842648627186615 on Jan 21, 2013

I take two tablespoons each day. Sometimes I scramble an egg in it and sometimes I just eat it right from the spoon if I am in a rush. I tried using it as a facial moisturizer but after a couple of days developed a rash. I am only one out of a dozen friends who experienced this but my face is extremely sensitive to topical lotions and ointments so I was not surprised that it happened. Still, I am giving it five stars and I plan to continue using this for a lifetime!