It's tasty!

Posted by 5752770679955474408 on Feb 14, 2015

This pasta is tasty, and this is the quality that most products of this type are lacking. In fact, I think it tastes better than regular pasta. I suggest trying Atkins penne with a little olive oil paired with grilled eggplants, onions and bell peppers - they go together really well! As a vegetarian, who has to watch my protein intake in order to get enough of it, I am very happy with this product that provides 11g of protein per portion. It takes a little longer to cook than regular penne but the fact that it doesn't raise my blood sugar too much when I eat it makes it well worth that little extra time. Plus, it's much easier to prepare al dente since this pasta doesn't have a tendency to instantly become mushy when cooked a minute longer than necessary. Exercising portion control has also become easier for me: since Atkins Penne seems denser than regular pasta it takes a smaller portion to fill you up. I actually get 5 portions out of a box instead of suggested 4. I am going to substitute all my regular pasta with Atkins variety.

it's ok

Posted by 5507436119886401519 on Feb 11, 2015

Very good taste, and a good gluten free alternative to regular pasta. Wouldn't have bought if I'd looked at the ingredients and nutritional values though, because I won't really define this as low carb.

Delicious!!

Posted by Reviewer2187442 on Feb 03, 2015

We really like these noodle! great buy!

Taste like normal pasts

Posted by 5718572704719074794 on Feb 03, 2015

This pasta taste like normal pasta but so much healthier!

pasta

Posted by 4762416725158396824 on Sep 04, 2014

Great

Pasta baja en hidratos de carbono y buenísima

Posted by arrikitowntown on Sep 02, 2014

Me encanta esta pasta, ya no compro otra y lo mejor que tiene muy pocos hidratos de carbono, ideal para la dieta.

Low carb pasta

Posted by 5127817871588238711 on Aug 29, 2014

This is a good low carb pasta!

Penne pasta

Posted by 5213970970502633107 on Aug 27, 2014

Happy to eat pasta, although it is much more al denté, and took ages to cook

😋👍

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Aug 20, 2014

Smaker som helt vanlig pasta😋👍

Better than regular pasta!

Posted by odereviews on Jul 05, 2014

I didn't have high hopes for this pasta, but we absolutely love this product. Great texture and taste. Easy to recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »