Dries out my hair...

Posted by 5029857974142560902 on Dec 03, 2014

This was my first time ordering this product. I've only used it a few times and I'm not sure if I will finish it. It takes forever to rinse out and leaves my hair and scalp dry and a bit flakey... The smell isn't so good either.

A bit too conditioning for fine hair

Posted by 5004226112766688916 on Jun 20, 2014

I like this conditioner, BUT as I have very thin and slick hair, it tends to look a bit greasy if I apply too much. The conditioner is otherwise really nice giving a lot of moisture. I don't think I'll buy it again but I think it might be great for people with frizzy and thick hair.

Didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1793819 on Jan 21, 2014

The smell is weird and no effect on my hair at all.

Meh ...

Posted by underfundig on Sep 09, 2013

This conditioner makes my hair feel very soft, and I think the smell and texture when I put it on in the shower is great too. But my hair doesn't look very good once it dries. Lots of flyaways, which makes my hair look dry and dull. Will not buy again.

me deja el pelo reseco

Posted by Reviewer2300059 on Aug 18, 2013

La verdad es que después de leer tantos comentarios positivos sobre esta marca esperaba más de este acondicionador y del champú. Me dejaban el pelo reseco y muy enredado, aunque quizás pueda ser por la dureza del agua de donde vivo.

Won't repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Nothing to rave about in my opinion. Made my hair slightly frizzy and the scent is not refreshing at all.

Aubrey

Posted by 4661845645179631708 on Dec 11, 2012

It's thick which is great but doesn't feel well on the wet hair. There is no difference after washing it. A cheaper product like Nature's Gate has the same effect.

Появилась перхоть :(

Posted by annmamontova on Aug 20, 2012

У меня после использования этого кондиционера в паре с шампунем из этой же серии появилась перхоть. Было очень обидно, т.к. слышала много положительных отзывов об этой паре. I have after using this air conditioner in conjunction with shampoo of the same series appeared dandruff. It was very disappointing, because heard a lot of positive feedback about this pair.

makes no difference to my hair

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on Apr 29, 2012

I have dry hair and was looking forward to using this because of the reviews, but unfortunately, this does nothing for my hair.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2832158 on Jan 11, 2012

This conditioner felt great in the shower but left my hair feeling weighed down. It also was difficult to rinse out. I had to go back into the shower to rinse again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »