it's ok

Posted by sbarcus on Aug 20, 2015

leaves my hair getting a little oily and feeling gross by the end of the day. I have that problem with a lot of products so it's probably not the product itself, just it's combination with my natural scalp oils

같은 제품 샴푸와 쓰는중인데, 샴푸가 나은거 같아요. 살짝 걷도는 느낌? 성분은 좋네요~

Posted by 4692675127904934655 on May 11, 2015

같은 제품 샴푸는 괜찮은데요, 이거는 살짝 미끄덩 거리는(?) 하고 나서도 음 머리결을 찰랑거리게 하는지는 잘 모르겠어요....써본지 한달됐는데....재구매의사는 아직 없네요;;;; 샴푸는 있는데....향은 나쁘지 않네요~^^

Didn't like the smell

Posted by adamuses on Nov 30, 2014

I don't like the smell, does an ok job as hair conditioner.

Mixed sentiments

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Nov 15, 2014

It smells awful! I do not want to go out immediately after using this as it has a medicinal smell. With all the rave reviews I am quite surprised it smells this bad. That said, the conditioner is ok for me since it is not heavy at all and I have oily scalp. It would be better if it did not smell so poorly. Update: I have finished using this bottle and realised that after taking a break from it for a month and coming back to it and scent is not so bad and can be quite interesting.

Not bad, but I was thinking it's something special

Posted by MyBeautiful on Oct 19, 2014

My hair it's curly and dehydrated. But with this conditioner and Blue Camomile Shampoo I didn't noticed that my hair it's less dehydrated. I think it was the first and the last time I ordered Aubrey products.

Great as a mask

Posted by 5279243824436495568 on Aug 26, 2014

As a conditioner, it is too thick and does not help for detangling, but as a mask it is perfect. Odor is quite heavy and surprised me at the beginning, but it was ok then. After 30 minutes, my hair was soft.

NEW FORMULA|NUEVA FORMULA (ALCOHOL DENAT)!!!

Posted by Suuita on Jul 03, 2014

Me lo temía. Nuevo 'packaging'? Diferentes ingredientes... y no de los buenos (*tos* alcohol denat *tos*). La ANTIGUA FORMULA ERA INCREÍBLE (5 estrellas) pero ahora siento mi pelo no tan hidratado como siempre. Además, deja el cuero cabelludo de mi madre un poco irritado con la nueva composición. Por favor, Aubrey, ¡vuelve a tus orígenes! ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Just what I was afraid of. New packaging? so new ingredients... and not good ones (*cough* alcohol denat *cough*). The OLD FORMULA WAS AMAZING (5 stars) but now I feel my hair not moisturized as always. Also, leaves my mothers' sclap a little bit itchy. Please, Aubrey, come back to basics!

Too thick

Posted by Reviewer2648914 on Apr 14, 2014

I really like that this a natural conditioner but I found the formula too thick. Worth a bash though as a lot of people rate it.

Okay too?

Posted by 5491020922788003259 on Mar 01, 2014

It's an okay conditioner, but doesn't work for me :(

Second Place

Posted by Mincruiser on Jan 28, 2014

If you have read any of my other reviews then you know that I have been searching for the perfect natural conditioner for my long, thick, curly hair. I tried about ten different products and this one has taken second place. It made my hair shiny and soft, and the scent is quite pleasant, but I needed to use a very large quantity in order to detangle completely. I would buy it again only if my number one choice was not available. In first place is Kinky Curly Twirly Conditioner. That product is more expensive per ounce, but I find that I need to use only about a third of the quantity that I used for this conditioner to detangle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »