makes your hair silky

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Apr 11, 2016

I love the sent (reminds me of bali) My favorite shampoo has been discontinued (hugo geranium shampoo/conditioner.. please iherb bring it back!!) so I tried this and I'm happy that I did! My hair is so soft!! I have thin dry damaged hair but this conditioner makes my hair silky and moisturized. Not sure how "clean" the product is but its better then the commercial one no comparison! my scalp doesn't get dry like the chemical ones. I recently tried the natures gate avocado and henna conditioner and its half the price and double size, and is good as this one so I will switch to that one but still I recommend this one too. 気に入ってたゼラニウムコンディショナーがなくなってしまったためこちらを試してみました。猫毛で乾燥が激しい髪質なのですがめちゃくちゃ潤います!匂いはバリっぽい優しいリゾート系のにおいです。ただ最近ネイチャーズゲイトのアボカドとヘナのコンディショナーを使ってみたのですが半額で量が多くとてもよかったのでリピートはしないかな。でもこちらもおすすめです☆完全ケミカルフリーではないけど、市販のものと比べものにならないぐらい優しいです!頭皮や髪が化学薬品ですぐ傷んでしまうのですが、こちらは全然大丈夫でした。

nice product

Posted by 5726669790464440262 on Dec 12, 2015

I like it, but I was shocked by the extra fee that Sweden charged me; because of that fee, it's not really logical to purchase from iHerb again.

not bad

Posted by 4935551346968206070 on Nov 30, 2015

feel good using it however my hair is still a little dry & frizzy after trying this out for past 2-3 mths so not too certain as well...

Me gusta esta marca

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 28, 2015

Lo uso más como prelavado. -------------- Para más revisiones ve a mi nick Rossita y si te he ayudado a decidirte, marca abajo el Sí. Gracias

좋습니다

Posted by 5347545169086804412 on Apr 08, 2015

일단,잘 헹구는게 더 좋은듯합니다. 오일류 바르지않아도 상한부분이 조금 더 부드럽고, 향이 좋지는 않지만 남들이 느낄정도도 아니고 금방 익숙해집니다

not as good as honeysuckle

Posted by 5183704727961848195 on Jan 09, 2015

Product is not what I hoped for

Very Good

Posted by 5006602573561270821 on Nov 20, 2014

It leave my hair very soft and smooth. I never use an old recipe but this one still okay.

유행성분이 없대요

Posted by Reviewer2336995 on Oct 14, 2014

유행성분이 없는 Aubrey Organics 제품을 몇 개 구입해 봤는데 이 제품은 향도 없어요. 미끈미끈한 느낌이 처음에는 이상하지만 원래 그렇구나 생각하니 이제는 괜찮네요. 헤어 제품은 Aubrey Organics 제품 계속 쓰려구요.

Like it soft and smooth

Posted by 4843028154430941661 on Aug 30, 2014

Tried the trial size and kind of like the effect. It makes my natural curls hair manageable and it's organic.

Counter-balances the chamomile

Posted by Gibres on Mar 31, 2014

I think this helps rescue my hair from the aesthetic effects of the chamomile shampoo, but I'm not sure it's quite right for my fine, curly, mid-brown hair. I no longer need to wash and condition daily (a first for many years), but I have a feeling other conditioners will give my hair more life, and accentuate the curls more.