OUTSTANDING !

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is the only conditioner that I will ever, ever use. It is rare to find a conditioner that is genuinely 100% NATURAL - this one is. It is REALLY thick, you need very little. Makes my hair feel really silky and healthy. The bottle I am using is only 1/4 used and I have been using it for four months. Real value for money. Just sniffing it you know it's good. I highly recommend this conditioner. (Be sure to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

La suavidad hecha acondicionador

Posted by Paulette on Feb 28, 2016

Me encantan los acondicionadores de pelo de esta marca. Es un producto estrella y lo recomiendo totalmente. Me desenreda el pelo y le da un brillo y una suavidad increíbles. Sin embargo, hay que tener un poco de cuidado con el olor porque es bastante fuerte. A mí personalmente, me gusta mucho pero hay gente a la que le parece demasiado potente. Si esto es así, recomiendo el acondicionador del bote naranja, cuyo olor es muchísimo más agradable y el efecto es el mismo.

après shampoing

Posted by 4993442275413797361 on Jan 14, 2016

produit qui sent bon et extraordinaire; Le cheveux sont doux comme de la soie

Aubrey's conditioners are awesome

Posted by KittyLang on Dec 11, 2015

Very, very moisturising. My hair loves it.

nice

Posted by 4760736276989417799 on Aug 25, 2015

nice

Thank You, Aubrey Organics!

Posted by 5302767647681372958 on Jul 10, 2015

I am so thrilled with Aubrey Organics! After wasting so much money on various products, many of which are very famous and highly-praised brands, and nearly ruining my hair and scalp, I decided to order a few different products from iHerb to try out. This conditioner is fantastic! It is a bit thick, so you will want to be sure to rinse well, but it leaves my hair feeling so soft and touchable. A little bit goes a lot further than I expected, especially given that it is an organic product without all the additives used to create more of a lather. I will say that I am not particularly fond of the scent, which is mostly vanilla, but the benefits and results outweigh that for me. I can't recommend Aubrey Organics highly enough.

Great conditioner

Posted by 4957361714021391423 on Jun 25, 2015

Good product, prevents my hair from split ends. My hair feels smooth and silky after using this conditioner.

really good product

Posted by 4663842158748675164 on May 26, 2015

i have curly hair so this product is brilliant for my dry hair, i reorder again :)

best one

Posted by 5307751311187916366 on May 22, 2015

its the best conditioner among the same price

very good conditioner