very nice

Posted by Reviewer1513920 on Sep 26, 2010

Works very well on my hair. After using this for a week, I notice that my hair is silkier and stronger. Minus 1 star for the smell...it's very strong and will stay in your hair no matter how many times you rinse it.

My god the smell is strong

Posted by Reviewer2260980 on Mar 20, 2010

I like this product, I use it once a week. I think my hair has gotten stronger. The first time that I used it, the smell of the conditioner overpowered me. However, I slowly got used to the smell but I still do not like it.

Smelly but works

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Apr 22, 2011

I have Julia Roberts-type hair, curly and thick, and this helps keep my hair soft, although it is not enough to use on its own; I still have to use a leave-in conditioner but my hair is prone to flyaways and frizz. I tried this as a leave-in and it didn't work and it made my hair stink all day. I'm getting used to the smell but it's a bit overwhelming at first.

Good except the smell

Posted by Reviewer1924151 on Mar 30, 2011

Don't like the smell. Leaves hair soft and shiny.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Apr 02, 2011

This conditioner gives my hair alot of moisture without making it greasy after just one day. The smell is very different from other conditioners - I didnt like it at first, but now I like it alot!!! Only 4 stars because I had to use quite a bit to distribute throughout my hair.

Nice light protein treatment!

Posted by Reviewer1936392 on Jan 09, 2010

I'm natural (4a/4b), but my hair likes a little protein here and there. This is great because it is a nice light protein conditioner for the days when I just need a protein boost. My hair definitely felt stronger after even the first use!

Very thick and rich

Posted by Reviewer3210941 on Dec 08, 2008

This conditioner is so thick and the first couple of times I used it I rinsed it just like any other conditioner. My hair seemed to be weighed down by it. So I decided to really rinse my hair and it's wonderful. I am very happy with this product.

All my friends love it so...

Posted by Reviewer1753573 on Nov 06, 2011

I'm honestly not too sure how I feel about this product. I used it as a deep conditioner, my hair was not soft when I rinsed it out, so I began mixing it with the MOISTURIZING honeysuckle rose and got better results. I am looking for a different type of conditioner that really softens my hair and balances it. All my friends love it so it may just be me and my hair.

good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 09, 2011

i like this product because it make my hair easy to detangle and it really strenghen its. but i give it a 4 stars because i find it too protein. i think i will use it slightly next time.

Lovely thick conditioner that detangles my long hair well

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 14, 2011

without weighing it down - my hair becomes shiny and bouncy and stays fresh for many days. It does have a rather masculine smell though, as others have mentioned - I love natural / herbal smells, but this is a little mighty even for me.