Aubrey Organics, Balancing Conditioner, GPB Glycogen Protein, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

惊人的棒

Posted by mim558 From China on Jul 17, 2012

是我用过的护发素中最好的一款,令人意想不到的滑顺 如丝般的感觉,一般只是广告中的说法 但用过以后的确是这个感受

Best conditioner you will agree

Posted by Honest-Reviews From Great Britain on Aug 17, 2012

Use this once and you will not be disapointed I am unsure how they formulated this but it blows all conditioners out of the water.

great

Posted by 5235603969319356759 on Aug 20, 2012

it's a very good conditioner in company with Aubrey Shampoo. my hair get more softness and brightness. it looks more healthy

The best period!

Posted by Immortalhair From California on Apr 23, 2013

If you want a natural conditioner, look no further!

Believe the hype

Posted by 5318363611686893679 on Sep 03, 2012

I bought AO GPB because I had heard so many great things about it, but when I'm trying new products I still try to keep an open mind that they may not suit me and that's okay. I used it as a deep condish And WOW!! From the first time use, I noticed a difference in the softness of my hair. I'm currently transitioning to natural and it has worked wonders for both my textures. I'm not exaggerating when I say that my hair is the most moisturized it has ever been, and I have this to thank in part. And the feeling lasts until my next wash (which is usually 4-5 days after I use it). If there is a gripe I have, it's that the smell is not the most appealing (note: it does not remain on hair, but i can smell it in the air), but I've noticed that as it gradually fades, I like it more. Its definitely in my regular routine now.