nice

Posted by 4760736276989417799 on Aug 25, 2015

nice

it's ok

Posted by sbarcus on Aug 20, 2015

leaves my hair getting a little oily and feeling gross by the end of the day. I have that problem with a lot of products so it's probably not the product itself, just it's combination with my natural scalp oils

Thank You, Aubrey Organics!

Posted by 5302767647681372958 on Jul 10, 2015

I am so thrilled with Aubrey Organics! After wasting so much money on various products, many of which are very famous and highly-praised brands, and nearly ruining my hair and scalp, I decided to order a few different products from iHerb to try out. This conditioner is fantastic! It is a bit thick, so you will want to be sure to rinse well, but it leaves my hair feeling so soft and touchable. A little bit goes a lot further than I expected, especially given that it is an organic product without all the additives used to create more of a lather. I will say that I am not particularly fond of the scent, which is mostly vanilla, but the benefits and results outweigh that for me. I can't recommend Aubrey Organics highly enough.

Great conditioner

Posted by 4957361714021391423 on Jun 25, 2015

Good product, prevents my hair from split ends. My hair feels smooth and silky after using this conditioner.

really good product

Posted by 4663842158748675164 on May 26, 2015

i have curly hair so this product is brilliant for my dry hair, i reorder again :)

best one

Posted by 5307751311187916366 on May 22, 2015

its the best conditioner among the same price

Déçue des frais de douanes

Posted by 5410582779891882564 on May 16, 2015

J'ai refais une commande sur le site qui m'est revenue à un montant de 43€ et quelques centimes. Je trouve déjà le prix relativement élevé pour 4 produits... Et j'ai eu, de plus, la mauvaise surprise de devoir payer 21€ de frais de douanes à l'arrivée de mon minuscule colis. Je trouve ça vraiment très élevé, et je suis déçue de cela. De plus, les formats des produits ont été revus à la baisse. Bref, je ne commanderais plus sur ce site, 64€ pour deux shampoings et deux après shampoing, c'est clairement inacceptable.

같은 제품 샴푸와 쓰는중인데, 샴푸가 나은거 같아요. 살짝 걷도는 느낌? 성분은 좋네요~

Posted by 4692675127904934655 on May 11, 2015

같은 제품 샴푸는 괜찮은데요, 이거는 살짝 미끄덩 거리는(?) 하고 나서도 음 머리결을 찰랑거리게 하는지는 잘 모르겠어요....써본지 한달됐는데....재구매의사는 아직 없네요;;;; 샴푸는 있는데....향은 나쁘지 않네요~^^

Me gusta esta marca

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 28, 2015

Lo uso más como prelavado. -------------- Para más revisiones ve a mi nick Rossita y si te he ayudado a decidirte, marca abajo el Sí. Gracias

좋습니다

Posted by 5347545169086804412 on Apr 08, 2015

일단,잘 헹구는게 더 좋은듯합니다. 오일류 바르지않아도 상한부분이 조금 더 부드럽고, 향이 좋지는 않지만 남들이 느낄정도도 아니고 금방 익숙해집니다