Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Nutrient Blast, Normal, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Fantastic!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 07, 2013

I'm really happy with this conditioner, it leaves my hair very soft and manageable. I have quite long hair and it feels just so healthy and nice. The smell is very strong but I like it, it smells of something fresh, like a lemony-pine-herbal sort of smell (if that makes any sense :P). Bear in mind that the smell lingers on the hair, so if you don't like strong scents it can be a problem (I like my hair to smell fresh, so it's another plus for me). Oh, and the texture is very thick and dense, I usually remove the green cap to get the product out of the bottle more easily.

The Best Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on Nov 28, 2008

Makes your hair look like you just came from the salon. And chemical free!

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1513920 on Sep 26, 2010

Works very well on my hair. After using this for a week, I notice that my hair is silkier and stronger. Minus 1 star for the smell...it's very strong and will stay in your hair no matter how many times you rinse it.

Allergic

Posted by Reviewer1272599 on Dec 01, 2008

I'm so allergic to this stuff. I'm thinking it's the oyster stuff since i've never had oyster in my life. I scratched all night and got hives everywhere. But the smell was so great and I loved how creamy it was. Not sure how well it worked on my hair since I had to shampoo a million times to stop scratching.

NEW FORMULA|NUEVA FORMULA (ALCOHOL DENAT)!!!

Posted by Suuita on Jul 03, 2014

Me lo temía. Nuevo 'packaging'? Diferentes ingredientes... y no de los buenos (*tos* alcohol denat *tos*). La ANTIGUA FORMULA ERA INCREÍBLE (5 estrellas) pero ahora siento mi pelo no tan hidratado como siempre. Además, deja el cuero cabelludo de mi madre un poco irritado con la nueva composición. Por favor, Aubrey, ¡vuelve a tus orígenes! ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Just what I was afraid of. New packaging? so new ingredients... and not good ones (*cough* alcohol denat *cough*). The OLD FORMULA WAS AMAZING (5 stars) but now I feel my hair not moisturized as always. Also, leaves my mothers' sclap a little bit itchy. Please, Aubrey, come back to basics!