NEW FORMULA|NUEVA FORMULA (ALCOHOL DENAT)!!!

Posted by Suuita on Jul 03, 2014

Me lo temía. Nuevo 'packaging'? Diferentes ingredientes... y no de los buenos (*tos* alcohol denat *tos*). La ANTIGUA FORMULA ERA INCREÍBLE (5 estrellas) pero ahora siento mi pelo no tan hidratado como siempre. Además, deja el cuero cabelludo de mi madre un poco irritado con la nueva composición. Por favor, Aubrey, ¡vuelve a tus orígenes! ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Just what I was afraid of. New packaging? so new ingredients... and not good ones (*cough* alcohol denat *cough*). The OLD FORMULA WAS AMAZING (5 stars) but now I feel my hair not moisturized as always. Also, leaves my mothers' sclap a little bit itchy. Please, Aubrey, come back to basics!

ohh

Posted by Reviewer2405979 on Jun 18, 2011

smells awful!!! no matter how useful it was, I can't smell it!!

Not for me!

Posted by Reviewer1586502 on Oct 24, 2011

This product has a terrible scent that is slightly medicinal and not at all appealing. It also leaves my hair filmy and slightly greasy. I will not be buying this brand again. In fact, I'm tired of "organic" hair products and am going back to the high-end salon brands that make my hair look good!

Eliminated the need for excess styling products

Posted by Reviewer3320468 on May 14, 2009

My husband and I both have stopped using anti frizz serum since we began using this conditioner. It really smooths the hair. It does have a very strong herbal smell in the shower, but it fades and leaves a great scent.

Great Leave In Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2305171 on Mar 24, 2009

I have mixed hair and have been looking for a good conditioner that contained protein for ease of combing. I use it in the shower, rinse and then apply some as a leave in conditioner as it is a great detangler. It also smells great. My husband is Mexican and LOVES this conditioner as well. He really isn't in to conditioner but noticed how soft his hair is when he uses it. He says it makes his hair feel conditioned and nutured. I've tried so many conditioners and because of me, so has he. Out of all of the ones I bought, this is the only conditioner he has ever commented on liking. I wish I would have found this one sooner!

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2540445 on Dec 20, 2009

I've got dry, damaged hair from colouring. As this is a very popular product I gave it a try. Amazing results from the first day I used it - my hair felt so much smoother and looked sleek and healthy! I love the elegant scent too!

Genial

Posted by Kancunen on Apr 29, 2013

Muy buen acondicionador, bastante denso (casi como una mascarilla) y con un olor a plantas muy bueno. Mi pelo es tirando a graso así que tampoco necesito mucha hidratación pero sí noto que suaviza mucho el pelo

Moisturizes well and ingridients are very good

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

My hair are long and this conditioner is perfect for them! They are soft and shiny! And the best thing is ingredients - they are good!

My god the smell is strong

Posted by Reviewer2260980 on Mar 20, 2010

I like this product, I use it once a week. I think my hair has gotten stronger. The first time that I used it, the smell of the conditioner overpowered me. However, I slowly got used to the smell but I still do not like it.

Smelly but works

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Apr 22, 2011

I have Julia Roberts-type hair, curly and thick, and this helps keep my hair soft, although it is not enough to use on its own; I still have to use a leave-in conditioner but my hair is prone to flyaways and frizz. I tried this as a leave-in and it didn't work and it made my hair stink all day. I'm getting used to the smell but it's a bit overwhelming at first.