July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Nutrient Blast, Normal, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1513920 on Sep 26, 2010

Works very well on my hair. After using this for a week, I notice that my hair is silkier and stronger. Minus 1 star for the smell...it's very strong and will stay in your hair no matter how many times you rinse it.

Allergic

Posted by Reviewer1272599 on Dec 01, 2008

I'm so allergic to this stuff. I'm thinking it's the oyster stuff since i've never had oyster in my life. I scratched all night and got hives everywhere. But the smell was so great and I loved how creamy it was. Not sure how well it worked on my hair since I had to shampoo a million times to stop scratching.

Eliminated the need for excess styling products

Posted by Reviewer3320468 on May 14, 2009

My husband and I both have stopped using anti frizz serum since we began using this conditioner. It really smooths the hair. It does have a very strong herbal smell in the shower, but it fades and leaves a great scent.

Best

Posted by Reviewer2655665 on Nov 16, 2008

After I tried this, I do not want to use other. This is the best I ever tried.

Great Leave In Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2305171 on Mar 24, 2009

I have mixed hair and have been looking for a good conditioner that contained protein for ease of combing. I use it in the shower, rinse and then apply some as a leave in conditioner as it is a great detangler. It also smells great. My husband is Mexican and LOVES this conditioner as well. He really isn't in to conditioner but noticed how soft his hair is when he uses it. He says it makes his hair feel conditioned and nutured. I've tried so many conditioners and because of me, so has he. Out of all of the ones I bought, this is the only conditioner he has ever commented on liking. I wish I would have found this one sooner!