Aubrey Organics, Balancing Conditioner, GPB Glycogen Protein, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Eliminated the need for excess styling products

Posted by Reviewer3320468 From Canada on May 14, 2009

My husband and I both have stopped using anti frizz serum since we began using this conditioner. It really smooths the hair. It does have a very strong herbal smell in the shower, but it fades and leaves a great scent.

Great Leave In Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2305171 From California on Mar 24, 2009

I have mixed hair and have been looking for a good conditioner that contained protein for ease of combing. I use it in the shower, rinse and then apply some as a leave in conditioner as it is a great detangler. It also smells great. My husband is Mexican and LOVES this conditioner as well. He really isn't in to conditioner but noticed how soft his hair is when he uses it. He says it makes his hair feel conditioned and nutured. I've tried so many conditioners and because of me, so has he. Out of all of the ones I bought, this is the only conditioner he has ever commented on liking. I wish I would have found this one sooner!

Best

Posted by Reviewer2655665 From Connecticut on Nov 16, 2008

After I tried this, I do not want to use other. This is the best I ever tried.

The Best Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1081030 From New York on Nov 28, 2008

Makes your hair look like you just came from the salon. And chemical free!

Best Conditioner Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1436365 From Virgin Islands, British on Sep 22, 2012

As the title said this was by far the best conditioner used on my hair. I use it as a deep conditioner on dry hair,put on a shower cap at night and wake up with detangled, soft manageable hair the next day after I was it out. This not only cleans my hair but it helped my hair to find it's natural curl pattern.My hair is not only stronger but healthier and shinier. I LOVE THIS.I am forever Hooked. My only problem is the smell. I don't really take it well,makes me feel uneasy but I won't complain because it does its work well.