Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Nutrient Blast, Normal, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Best Conditioner Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1436365 on Sep 22, 2012

As the title said this was by far the best conditioner used on my hair. I use it as a deep conditioner on dry hair,put on a shower cap at night and wake up with detangled, soft manageable hair the next day after I was it out. This not only cleans my hair but it helped my hair to find it's natural curl pattern.My hair is not only stronger but healthier and shinier. I LOVE THIS.I am forever Hooked. My only problem is the smell. I don't really take it well,makes me feel uneasy but I won't complain because it does its work well.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1513920 on Sep 26, 2010

Works very well on my hair. After using this for a week, I notice that my hair is silkier and stronger. Minus 1 star for the smell...it's very strong and will stay in your hair no matter how many times you rinse it.

Allergic

Posted by Reviewer1272599 on Dec 01, 2008

I'm so allergic to this stuff. I'm thinking it's the oyster stuff since i've never had oyster in my life. I scratched all night and got hives everywhere. But the smell was so great and I loved how creamy it was. Not sure how well it worked on my hair since I had to shampoo a million times to stop scratching.

ohh

Posted by Reviewer2405979 on Jun 18, 2011

smells awful!!! no matter how useful it was, I can't smell it!!

Eliminated the need for excess styling products

Posted by Reviewer3320468 on May 14, 2009

My husband and I both have stopped using anti frizz serum since we began using this conditioner. It really smooths the hair. It does have a very strong herbal smell in the shower, but it fades and leaves a great scent.