Aubrey organics GPB Protein Conditioner, Nutrient Blast

Posted by 5223752303706777840 on Dec 17, 2014

This conditioner is wonderfully effective. Combined with Aubrey shampoo it really does a good job of enhancing my hair. Will purchase again.

Dries out my hair...

Posted by 5029857974142560902 on Dec 03, 2014

This was my first time ordering this product. I've only used it a few times and I'm not sure if I will finish it. It takes forever to rinse out and leaves my hair and scalp dry and a bit flakey... The smell isn't so good either.

Didn't like the smell

Posted by adamuses on Nov 30, 2014

I don't like the smell, does an ok job as hair conditioner.

J'adore

Posted by 5536006187890323257 on Nov 23, 2014

J'adore cet AS. Je l'avais testé en petit format dans les "trials" et racheter en grand format dans la foulée. Je n'ai jamais eu les cheveux aussi doux avec un AS. Le temps de pose est mimime et c'est trsè pratique. Par contre il faut vraiment bien le rincer, sinon il a tendance (sur moi) à faire regraisser les cheveux et à les alourdir. A racheter sans soucis.

Very Good

Posted by 5006602573561270821 on Nov 20, 2014

It leave my hair very soft and smooth. I never use an old recipe but this one still okay.

Was 5 starts before changed ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2703365 on Nov 18, 2014

they said the ingredients were not changed but it was and it doesn't do anything for my dry frizzy brittle hair and I am looking for another conditioner now. Old formula had Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base For people who said it hasn' changed... Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base — Absorption base containing essential fatty acids, coconut fatty alcohols from palm kernels, aloe vera and vitamins A, C and E. Rich in linoleic and linolenic acids (vitamin F), excellent nutrients and skin conditioners. In hair care products, it is often combined with the important amino acids cysteine and methionine, which are high in sulfur and excellent for the hair and scalp. Coconut Fatty Alcohols — Cetyl alcohol, Myristyl alcohol. The long-chain fatty alcohols from coconut palm kernels, which are natural emollients. Synthetic versions of cetyl alcohol are often used in commercial formulations and should be avoided.

Mixed sentiments

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Nov 15, 2014

It smells awful! I do not want to go out immediately after using this as it has a medicinal smell. With all the rave reviews I am quite surprised it smells this bad. That said, the conditioner is ok for me since it is not heavy at all and I have oily scalp. It would be better if it did not smell so poorly. Update: I have finished using this bottle and realised that after taking a break from it for a month and coming back to it and scent is not so bad and can be quite interesting.

Not bad, but I was thinking it's something special

Posted by MyBeautiful on Oct 19, 2014

My hair it's curly and dehydrated. But with this conditioner and Blue Camomile Shampoo I didn't noticed that my hair it's less dehydrated. I think it was the first and the last time I ordered Aubrey products.

유행성분이 없대요

Posted by Reviewer2336995 on Oct 14, 2014

유행성분이 없는 Aubrey Organics 제품을 몇 개 구입해 봤는데 이 제품은 향도 없어요. 미끈미끈한 느낌이 처음에는 이상하지만 원래 그렇구나 생각하니 이제는 괜찮네요. 헤어 제품은 Aubrey Organics 제품 계속 쓰려구요.

So natural!!!

Posted by kiwibird92 on Oct 08, 2014

You can tell that this product is really natural by it's consistency. It doesn't make your hair as soft while in the shower, but the effects afterwards are great! Good for healthy hair.