Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Nutrient Blast, Normal, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2540445 on Dec 20, 2009

I've got dry, damaged hair from colouring. As this is a very popular product I gave it a try. Amazing results from the first day I used it - my hair felt so much smoother and looked sleek and healthy! I love the elegant scent too!

Best

Posted by Reviewer2655665 on Nov 16, 2008

After I tried this, I do not want to use other. This is the best I ever tried.

Great Leave In Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2305171 on Mar 24, 2009

I have mixed hair and have been looking for a good conditioner that contained protein for ease of combing. I use it in the shower, rinse and then apply some as a leave in conditioner as it is a great detangler. It also smells great. My husband is Mexican and LOVES this conditioner as well. He really isn't in to conditioner but noticed how soft his hair is when he uses it. He says it makes his hair feel conditioned and nutured. I've tried so many conditioners and because of me, so has he. Out of all of the ones I bought, this is the only conditioner he has ever commented on liking. I wish I would have found this one sooner!

Smelly but works

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Apr 22, 2011

I have Julia Roberts-type hair, curly and thick, and this helps keep my hair soft, although it is not enough to use on its own; I still have to use a leave-in conditioner but my hair is prone to flyaways and frizz. I tried this as a leave-in and it didn't work and it made my hair stink all day. I'm getting used to the smell but it's a bit overwhelming at first.

My god the smell is strong

Posted by Reviewer2260980 on Mar 20, 2010

I like this product, I use it once a week. I think my hair has gotten stronger. The first time that I used it, the smell of the conditioner overpowered me. However, I slowly got used to the smell but I still do not like it.